Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-06-2009, 04:12 PM   #1
NoahsBlissfulMommy
Registered Users
seller

New/Never used - Mutt, Swaddlebees, Cherry velour, hand-dyed

My name is Kerrie, and I am a diaper buying addict! I have come to terms with my addiction, and so now most of our stash must go. Much of it has never been worn, some diapers have never even been washed. Please check out my other listings as well! Happy shopping!

NEW Mutt HTF Baby NAy Etch a Floral fitted
- I bought this directly from Muttaqin Baby, but decided to stick with the fitteds we already have. It is new, unused, never tried on. It is so squishy soft and stretchy - in the HTF Baby Nay Etch a Floral print with dark chocolate brown velour interior. I'm asking $28ppd $23ppd$21ppd

I would say it is NIP, except that it arrived just in the polymailer - so I immediately put it in one of my clear drawstring bags. I don't know if Mutts normally come in a package or not... but this one has lived in this since its arrival:

And pictures of it in all its squishyness:

Three Swaddlebees newborn organic fitteds - yellow - Retail $16 - $12 each ppd SOLD THANKS MAMAS!
These have been prepped with Allen's Naturally but never worn.

Adorable newborn purple hand-dyed velour fitted (shown above). It has been washed once and never worn. Adorable contrasting snaps in pink and aqua, with the fold-down umbilical snap. This also comes with a matching doubler and I also have a second hand-dyed (dyed by creator, not me) doubler that I will include. I think was made by enchanted nursery, but I can't be certain. There is a small hole in the outside layer. I am sure it could be stiched up with a few stitches. I've pictured the hole below. Asking 8ppd.

Incredibly soft Enchanted Nursery Pink Velour handpainted medium fitted - cherry design. Adorable cherry design on front side and also on back center. Six double rows of snaps - will fit many sizes! Comes with a two layer contoured snap-in insert. Top layer is squishy soft pink velour, other layers are natural. This has been washed but never worn. One of the softest diapers I have ever felt!!! Retail was around $30. Asking $20ppd $18ppd.

TotBots Bamboozle fitted diaper - size 1 (5-15lbs) - never used. Retail $20 plus shipping, asking $16ppd.
This is an incredibly soft fitted diaper - washed once, never used - still shiny and squishy soft. These are made in Scotland and distributed through the UK. http://littlefornow.com/catalog.php?item=279
"A fitted diaper consisting of 4 layers of bamboo fabric that is fantastically soft and beautiful! You will fall in love with this gorgeous, silky fabric - it truly is irresistible!"

We are a smoke-free, pet-free home. I accept paypal. I will ship the diapers out within one business day. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!
Thanks! Kerrie

Advertisement

Last edited by NoahsBlissfulMommy; 06-18-2009 at 10:11 AM. Reason: photo resize - added Mutt and Bamboozle
NoahsBlissfulMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 10:11 AM   #6
NoahsBlissfulMommy
Registered Users
seller

Re: New/Never used - Mutt, Swaddlebees, Cherry velour, hand-dyed

Hey Mamas (and Papas too) - last day to list before I have to take them off for a bit since I'll be away from the home.
NoahsBlissfulMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 10:47 AM   #7
Reuben Christopher
Registered Users
Formerly: unbreakableangel
seller

My Mood:

Lmk when you are back because I would love to buy that purple nb velour diaper!
ISO/IHA!
Reuben Christopher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 04:11 PM   #8
TraceySH
Registered Users

Is the Bamboozle still for sale? If so, would you be willing to take less for it?
TraceySH is offline   Reply With Quote