Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-06-2009, 06:24 PM   #1
NoahsBlissfulMommy
Registered Users
seller

NIP Custom JJBB & SBish flats/prefolds

Hi my name is Kerrie and I am a diaper buying addict. I am coming to terms with addiction and so I must part with some of our stash. Most of it is new, just prepped, or barely used. Please see each description for more details.

New JJBB custom flats - Mad Sky Chickadees - Size 1 (approx. 14X16) $
20 18 ppd
Brand new, never washed. GORGEOUS, squishy soft flat with velour interior. Thick, squishy velour doubler is also included.

New Sustainable Babyish Flats - medium hemp-organic cotton fleece -
2 blue, 4 2 natural available $10ppd each 9ppd each
I adore these, but we just have way too many (did I just say that???) These have been washed in Ecover, as recommended by SBish, but have never been worn. Here is what Erin of SBish has to say about her fluffy flats

hemp|organic cotton fleece flat diapers
sustainablebabyishtm flats are made of the same soft and cuddly 55% hemp|45% certified organic cotton fleece as our fitteds. these two layer flats are quick dry & have convenient stitched fold lines.
medium ~ 14" x 17.5" approximately 14" x 16" after shrinkage
*all measurements are approximate. although our fabric is laundered, hemp|organic cotton fleece is a natural fiber & will shrink after laundering.

colors are dyed with low impact dyes

made by hand in the USA with

Also available - mystery prefolds. I am pretty sure they are 4X6X4 indian prefolds from Abby's Lane - regular size (
They have been washed 3 or 4 times but never used. All 6 available for $12ppd total.

T

New Sticky Peas custom prefolds - medium -
Hot Dots,Fishies& Owls - still in packages - $18 ppd each (doublers also available for $2 each)
These are incredibly soft and stretchy - mediums - approximately 14 x16.

Please note: I have two OBV doublers and one wool doubler also available - all with brown serging. They are not included in the price, but can be purchased for an additional $2. First come, first doubler choice.

Hot Dots - natural exterior with chocolate brown velour interior SOLD - thanks Mama!
Fishies - pink exterior with natural velour interior SOLD - thanks Mama!
Owls - natural exterior with natural velour interior SOLD - thanks!

The small print - we are a smoke-free, pet-free home. I will ship within one business day of payment clearing. I accept paypal. If you'd like insurance, please request it prior to payment, as it is not included in the price. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask! Thanks for looking, Kerrie

Advertisement

Last edited by NoahsBlissfulMommy; 06-18-2009 at 10:05 AM.
NoahsBlissfulMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 06:34 PM   #2
addiesmommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: NIP Custom Sticky Peas, JJBB & SBish flats/prefolds

I have a question....do these not include the extra double or the standard doubler? I've never bought a prefold before so I'm not sure how they come but I thought sticky peas had a doubler that came standard.
Old 06-06-2009, 06:54 PM   #3
NoahsBlissfulMommy
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by addiesmommy View Post
I have a question....do these not include the extra double or the standard doubler? I've never bought a prefold before so I'm not sure how they come but I thought sticky peas had a doubler that came standard.
I do have two NEW stickypeas obv doublers available, but since I don't have all three, I didn't include them in the listing (and reduced the price by $2ea). I also have one NEW wool/organic bamboo cotton fleece doubler from Stickypeas. If you'd like doublers, I can include them for the $20ppd, but unfortunately I only have 2 OBV and 1 wool - all with brown serging. If someone buys all three stickypeas, I'll all the doublers for free. I've edited the original post to show the doubler options. Sorry to make it so complicated!!!

Last edited by NoahsBlissfulMommy; 06-06-2009 at 07:10 PM.
Old 06-07-2009, 09:06 PM   #5
mrsdi
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

PMd you about the fishies SP.

mrsdi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 01:00 PM   #9
jess717
Registered Users

My Mood:

Thanks mama!
jess717 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 10:06 AM   #10
NoahsBlissfulMommy
Registered Users
seller

Re: NIP Custom JJBB & SBish flats/prefolds

Hey Mamas (and Papas too) - last day to list before I have to take them off for a bit since I'll be away from the home.