Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-22-2007, 09:50 PM   #1
MamaJo
Go sell crazy some place else, we're all stocked up here.
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:
New admin on board!

I am excited to announce that a very experienced community admin, Lee Dodd, that I have followed on the web a bit has agreed to come on board as a new admin of DS

With all of my time constraints these days, the recent technical issues, and another little one on the way, I felt the timing was perfect for a more tech savvy, experienced admin to help us out around here. He has graciously accepted the challenge of assisting me in my efforts to continue to grow this great community, and I feel really confident that DS is lucky to have him on board. He is a neat guy that I have enjoyed getting to know over the past weeks. So everyone, lets give Lee a warm welcome!

Advertisement

Taking a break to focus on God & family

MamaJo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 09:54 PM   #2
Lee
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: New admin on board!

My name is Lee Dodd and I am the new addition to the admin team of DS. I wanted to saw hello and tell you a bit about myself and my family.

I am happily married (10 years this May 30th), the father of 2 beautiful little girls (ages 4 and 6), involved in church, and a full time web entrepreneur of sorts.

I am blessed to be able to work from an office 10 paces behind our home, my wife is very good to me and she homeschools our two girls, and we live in a small town of about 3,000 people about 1 hour east of Dallas, TX.

I am excited to be here to help keep things growing and moving forward. I hope to get to know some of you over the coming weeks and months as we work together to further build this great community.

Feel free to ask me any questions and share any ideas you might for Jodi and I going forward!
Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 10:00 PM   #3
MamaJo
Go sell crazy some place else, we're all stocked up here.
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:
Re: New admin on board!

Here's the intro thread
http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/...wpost&t=102605

Taking a break to focus on God & family

MamaJo is offline   Reply With Quote