Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-16-2009, 12:48 AM   #1
naomi's mama
Registered Users
seller

Portable toilet seat cover?

Hi. I'm about to try to start potty training my daughter. I was wondering, is there such a thing as a portable toilet seat cover that's lightweight and convenient to take with you to restaurants, when traveling, etc? We have one of those hard small toilet seats that you can put on a regular toilet seat cover, but I want a more portable one. Any ideas? thanks

Advertisement

naomi's mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 02:17 AM   #2
maliroo
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Portable toilet seat cover?

There is an item called the toilet hammock... I saw it for the first time in the Potty training items FSOT forum - I think?? You could try googling it...
Old 06-16-2009, 04:31 AM   #3
blossomgoat
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I have a toilet seat that I got at Burlington Coat Factory. It has cookie monster, elmo, etc on it and it folds in fourths to fit into a bag. We used it all the time with DD1 bec she trained so early that her little butt was in serious danger of falling through the potty without it.
Old 06-16-2009, 06:17 AM   #4
gypsy54
Registered Users

My Mood:

one step ahead has one that folds real small http://www.onestepahead.com/catalog/...mSource=Search
Old 06-16-2009, 06:21 AM   #5
my2sweets
Registered Users

My Mood:

I got dd1 a travel potty seat with elmo and cookie monster from toys r us for about $10. Here's a really cute one although a bit more expensive

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS.../chrisficti-20

Swagbucks. Search. Earn. Redeem. Yep, it's that simple (I've earned $70 in gift cards and counting!).
my2sweets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 08:20 AM   #6
Mom2KG
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I was going to buy one of those fold up toilet seat covers BUT....the idea of picking up something that has been on a public toilet seat and taking it with me I couldn't do it. So I bought disposable toilet seat covers from BRU. They are like normal paper toilet seat covers but they cover more of the toilet. They hang down a bit to cover the area that kids typically hang on to and where their legs touch. I love them.
Mom2KG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 08:25 AM   #7
my2sweets
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2KG View Post
I was going to buy one of those fold up toilet seat covers BUT....the idea of picking up something that has been on a public toilet seat and taking it with me I couldn't do it. .

That's why I also carried a can of lysol with me

I really like the idea of just taking the seat covers. I think I'll go that route when dd2 starts going potty

Swagbucks. Search. Earn. Redeem. Yep, it's that simple (I've earned $70 in gift cards and counting!).

Last edited by my2sweets; 06-16-2009 at 08:26 AM.
my2sweets is offline   Reply With Quote