Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-24-2009, 10:44 AM   #21
Baltic Creations
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: question for the non vaxing or semi vaxing mamas

Quote:
Originally Posted by brighteyes mom View Post
DD had this one in the hosp. they did it without even asking me! I would have said no. Def. make sure you tell the doc/midwife these things before you have the baby- everyone treated me like i was too dillusional to make decisions like that. no one asked beforehand either.
see thats what i was thinking so i think i will write up a letter before hand and take it to the hospital with me when i go to deliver and give it to them before they atart anything so they know my desires on the situation and it will be in writing so they cant try to tell me im not thinking clearly! im absolutely going to refuse all vaccines and will find out what exemption forms i need to use when he starts school. im not sure i can print out the florida one and use it since it says they use a blue form but i can at least print it out for a guideline of sorts.

Advertisement

Old 06-24-2009, 10:51 AM   #22
Baltic Creations
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: question for the non vaxing or semi vaxing mamas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaggiepie View Post
OMG! I just read Katie's blog.... I feel so horrible. I had NO IDEA I was injecting all of those things into my little girl.

same here mama its one of those things where i wish i knew then what i know now i just know so many things could have been prevented with my kids health that i just didnt know could have even been caused by vaccines. and honestly until my friends baby died of SIDS i truly didnt understand what people were thinking not vaxing! but soon came to realize when i started researching causes of SIDS how right the non vaxing mamas are!!! i wish i would have done more research when my older 2 kids were born but i didnt have internet access or even a computer so i had no real way to research and of course figured the drs know best man was i wrong! never again will i let the drs tell me what is best for my child! i will stand my ground and do what i feel is best for my child. im so thankful to have found this site and all of the amazing info that is so incredibly hard to find because you know the APA tries to cover any info like this from being easily accessed so they can continue to pump these poisons into our children! i will discontinue any further vaccines with my older 2 children as well i wish i could reverse the damage already caused but i highly doubt that is possible!