Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-08-2009, 01:34 AM   #11
Umm_Ibraheem
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: I don't wanna share!

I had to respond. . The image of a grown woman hiding and in the bathroom made me laugh so hard i scared my son next to me. I feel for you hun

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmrobinson View Post
Tara does not share food (anyone watch freinds)! I will honestly admit that I am not good at sharing and it even says so on my first report cards that my mom still has. One of my dd's first words was "bite" and it has gone down hill from there. If there is something I really dont want to share (I ate the last donut in the bathroom with her banging on the door fromt he other side once) I wait until she's asleep. Most of the time I don't eat with her because I use that time to do the dishes and clean up the kitchen (she'll try to "help" other wise). If I do sit down with her and am eating something different she will still eat my food and not hers. It has gotten to the point that I eat breakfast before she gets up, lunch after she's down for a nap, and dinner isn't a problem because she usually doens't like what we are eating. Also I used to eat in the car while running erands a lot but now that she is forward facing she can see me and it's "bite" all over again.

Advertisement

Umm_Ibraheem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 06:16 AM   #12
~happy2Bamommy~
Four things come not back: The spoken word; the sped arrow; the past life; and the neglected opportunity.
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: I don't wanna share!

I found this online.Thought I would share here.

http://www.askdrsears.com/html/3/t030500.asp

I actually like reading this type of info from Dr.Sears.
http://www.askdrsears.com/search.asp

~happy2Bamommy~ is offline   Reply With Quote