Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-09-2009, 10:10 AM   #21
EmmaLaurel
Registered Users
seller

Re: How in the world do you lose the baby weight?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sh0rtchica View Post
that's impressive! i'm trying to eat healthier, and i really like the idea of prepping dinner for the week on sundays. that would end the daily "what do you want to eat tonight" "i dunno, what do you want to eat" convos between me and DH
honestly, if i didn't do that, we would do takeout every night! i WAH and take care of DD all day, and I'm just too d**m tired at the end of the day to be productive. so out comes all that stuff I've prepared! i just have to get DH to hang with the bebe for a couple hours on sunday so i can get it all ready. i'm outing myself as OCD here, but I was so pleased with my totally organized fridge last sunday that I took a pic :

(sorry for the thread hijack!)

Advertisement

Old 07-09-2009, 10:54 AM   #22
sh0rtchica
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmaLaurel View Post
honestly, if i didn't do that, we would do takeout every night! i WAH and take care of DD all day, and I'm just too d**m tired at the end of the day to be productive. so out comes all that stuff I've prepared! i just have to get DH to hang with the bebe for a couple hours on sunday so i can get it all ready. i'm outing myself as OCD here, but I was so pleased with my totally organized fridge last sunday that I took a pic :

(sorry for the thread hijack!)
oh that looks so organized and awesome! you have totally inspired me (i am also a tad OCD!). BTW, last night our discussion devolved into getting takeout Applebee's doesn't help my weight-loss goals or wallet!!
sh0rtchica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 12:22 PM   #23
jshoe36
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Cut out extra sugar, no fast food, home cooked wholesome food, lots of water, bf, and walk!

Jessica love my DH JP, and DS Q & DS O
BFing...CDing...BWing
jshoe36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 12:40 PM   #24
emilyinmichigan
Registered Users
seller

Sooooo, ColdStone after lunch with the office (Mexican!) probably isn't helping me reach my goal . . .

Way to go on the awesome Sunday prep and organized fridge! Best I can do so far is to prep a bunch of "nearly ready to eat" toddler friendly meals for DS. But that leaves DH and I asking the "what's for dinner" tonight question.
Old 07-09-2009, 04:24 PM   #25
theantithesis
Registered Users

My Mood:

Breastfeeding has been the best thing ever for losing weight for me, I was back to pre-pregnancy weight at 2 months postpartum, but my aunt lost nothing until she stopped nursing... It has more to do with your body than with anything else...
theantithesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 08:54 AM   #26
daisymae
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hang in there. I was told recently that it took 9 months to put the weight on and it can take up to 9 months or more to take it off. My DD is six months and I am just now starting to really lose the weight. I just stopped trying. Being a first time mom I was just expecting for the pounds to come right off since I was BF. I was so naive. I just decided to eat when I was hungry, which is all the time, and stop focusing on the weight. I focus on the little person God gave me and keeping my little family happy. I have lost 6 lbs in the last month. Keep it up and don't get discouraged you have support.
daisymae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 09:25 AM   #27
angelajhmae
Registered Users

Yeah, I've gained 10lbs since my low after birth 10 mos ago. Argh! I am just so hungry all the time, I don't know how on earth anyone loses weight while BF. LOL With my 3rd, the weight almost melted off once she weaned (at age 3, LOL) I really don't want to wait that long this time......

And wow on the fridge posted above.....I need to do that!
angelajhmae is offline   Reply With Quote