Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-31-2009, 03:12 AM   #1
duck411
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
UPDATED.... Disappearance No Longer Pending. In Hosp. w/ PTL. - See Post #2

OK. Just in case I disappear off the boards and don't get order statuses updated or I don't get a chance to get on here and lyw exactly what's going on - it's probably due to PTL issues.

I've been having stronger contractions and back pain since about 6 p.m. yesterday. I have a feeling we're gonna wind up back @ the hosp b4 the day is out unless something drastically changes. I have almost all my custom orders done or close, with the exception of any of those who ordered nursing pads or were working out a trade. I was hoping to have everyone's stuff out by today or tomorrow. However, it may be as late as next week depending on the status of my PTL, etc. I may have to get G-Ma to come help me finish up.

I will do my best to update my order status page on my HC, as well as this thread.

Now... let's keep our fingers crossed Baby M sticks around in utero for at least a few more weeks!

Advertisement

Celia -Wife to Garrett. WAHM to Reese (5) & Brooke (3). EDD for #3 11-17-2013.

Last edited by duck411; 07-31-2009 at 07:27 PM.
duck411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 07:31 PM   #2
duck411
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: UPDATED.... Disappearance No Longer Pending. In Hosp. w/ PTL. - See Post #2

Got to the hospital b4 noon - sent to L&D by my MW. Having contractions and pain, etc. Given shot of Brethine - no help. Given oral Brethine - no help. Given more Brethine - no help. Doc said wait 30 minutes and I could go home on bedrest w/ brethine (5 mg every 4 hours). Then decided she wanted to give me 2 bags of fluid first.... then I could go home. then she decided to check me again... and said I was staying overnight. They already gave me one shot of steroids to mature the baby's lungs. I will get a second shot at 6 tomorrow evening.

Keep us in your prayers!

ALL ORDERS ON HOLD. Those that say they'll ship tomorrow - will likely not ship till Monday - IF - I get to go home.
Celia -Wife to Garrett. WAHM to Reese (5) & Brooke (3). EDD for #3 11-17-2013.
duck411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 09:49 PM   #3
JeDeeLenae
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: UPDATED.... Disappearance No Longer Pending. In Hosp. w/ PTL. - See Post #2

I hope your babe stays in longer.

JeDeeLenae is offline   Reply With Quote