Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-20-2009, 10:49 PM   #11
RoxyRocks
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: I need some help! Is Seven months too old to start?

This is something I hvae been wondering Max is 8 months and he usually goes poop the same time every day(well the big ones ) in the morning when he wakes up after he nurses & I notice he doesnt pee when he sleeps. Part of me really wants to try it but I am scared

Advertisement

Old 07-23-2009, 08:08 AM   #12
ClothClaire
Registered Users

My Mood:

We started EC'ing at nine months old, she's now ten months old. We get almost every poop on the potty if I am paying attention. Pee is a little more difficult, but I just put her on the potty when she wakes up in the morning, after waking from naps or if I think she needs it. Sometimes she pees, sometimes she doesn't. But even one less poopy diaper is good for me.
ClothClaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 11:45 PM   #13
MamaNotes
Registered Users

My Mood:

I'm wondering about this too.. my son is 5 months and I have no idea where to start or what to do!
MamaNotes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 10:34 AM   #14
LinkiesMami
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRocks View Post
This is something I hvae been wondering Max is 8 months and he usually goes poop the same time every day(well the big ones ) in the morning when he wakes up after he nurses & I notice he doesnt pee when he sleeps. Part of me really wants to try it but I am scared
Don't be scared! What's the worst that can happen? You don't figure out your baby's cues and you get a wet or stinky diaper? Isn't that what's happening already?

We've been casually ECing for about 5 months now (starting at 8 mos.) and we don't catch everything, but every little bit helps! I see what we're doing now as potty familiarity rather than training. I want him to know what the potty's for and how the whole thing works long before he can begin to be afraid of it or resistant to it! Anyway... that's my
LinkiesMami is offline   Reply With Quote