He peed - fitting training pants....
Little one is in paper dipes at the moment and I'm moving back to cloth for trainers. I sewed up Katrina's soaker pattern in lycra with some fleece in the wet zone. The second I put it on him to see the fit - he peed! I could not believe it! And I put the fleece so it covered the front and then just left the back undone ending low down (to keep it stretchy I thought) so it'd be like a pocket trainer so with NO absorbency minus the one layer of lycra, I had pee down his leg! Fit seemed ok, but need to test with some sort of soaker, and fleece pocket idea did not work but just hung down. I'll salvage somehow, but have to wait to wash to check the fit anymore.