Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-18-2009, 06:21 PM   #11
lil-lamb
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: afraid of flats & prefolds!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbz2002 View Post
Wow! Those pics are so cute! I'm also afraid of prefolds and flats, but you fold them great!
I agree! Love the pics! And your folds make it looks so nice. Did it take you a long time to learn to fold well? I love the colored/dyed/patterned ones in the pics above- did you do that? Does your LO wiggle out of the dipes much?

Advertisement

lil-lamb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 07:40 PM   #12
KatieGrace
Registered Users
Formerly: katiebelle
seller
seller

My Mood:

I "tri-fold" flats into Thirsties Duo Wraps, and it's SO trim!! I don't have to pin or snappi anything. I just lay the flat out on the floor, and fold the end closest to me in about 5 inches, then I keep folding it over and over until there is one long, 5 inch flat laying there...Then I fold it in half longways and lay it in the cover. Vioila! Easy peasy, and TRIM!
https://www.facebook.com/kimberlyajones.origamiowl
KatieGrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 08:07 PM   #13
veedeepee
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatieGrace View Post
I "tri-fold" flats into Thirsties Duo Wraps, and it's SO trim!! I don't have to pin or snappi anything. I just lay the flat out on the floor, and fold the end closest to me in about 5 inches, then I keep folding it over and over until there is one long, 5 inch flat laying there...Then I fold it in half longways and lay it in the cover. Vioila! Easy peasy, and TRIM!
Yep, that's what I do.
veedeepee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 08:13 PM   #14
lauren420
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil-lamb View Post
I agree! Love the pics! And your folds make it looks so nice. Did it take you a long time to learn to fold well? I love the colored/dyed/patterned ones in the pics above- did you do that? Does your LO wiggle out of the dipes much?
It didn't take me long at all to learn how to fold, my absolute fav fold is the kite fold, its easy and fits great I went to you tube and searched "flat folds", there are lots of step by step videos on there

I don't find PF's or flats anymore difficult than any of my other diapers to put on. My guy wiggles ALOT, so most diaper changes are a bit of a challange lol!