Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-19-2009, 08:42 PM   #1021
Emmaleigh3699
Registered Users
seller

Re: Oklahoma Mamas, check in here!!

ditto Sheana. I take a bajillion pictures when we have people over (cause otherwise I get overwhelmed by all these people I'm not always fond of here lol) but I never do when you girls are here!!! I need to start!!! Lord knows the kids are hilarious and would make for great pics

Advertisement

Emmaleigh3699 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 08:49 PM   #1022
aecryan
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

WE are excited about the party too!

The only pics we have are the awful pics Jason took at Jack's 1st bday party. UGH! We need better ones for certain!

Whit, I was talking to Candace at church tonight and said "you know you are invited to jack's bday party right?" She said, "oh, I know. Whit already invited me." We both thought it was really funny!
Old 08-19-2009, 10:56 PM   #1023
alikats099
Registered Users

My Mood:

Hey mommas it has been forever since I have been in this room. I am in OKC/yukon area. Just a quick question what do you guys think of a CD company that does parties like home interiors? I am starting a CD company with my own pockets and I was thinking there are not really any stores here you can go and find anything really about CD let alone actually hold one. It is basically how I sold my sister on trying CD, showing and explaining them to her. I was looking for some feed back on the idea.What you do ladies think?

http://www.PudderPals.etsy.com Onesize cloth diapers and more!
alikats099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 08:34 PM   #1024
aecryan
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Oklahoma mamas! Have you seen this thread?

The mama's name is Cassie and she is having a rough time right now. When she first posted about her dh, she had an ISO for peewells in her siggy. She has since taken it down b/c she is taking a short break from cloth. However, I am a huge fan of peewells myself and consider Rachel my best bud. Well, not really, but I the diapers she makes. Back to the point... I contacted Cassie and asked her if she would like some custom pws from Rachel. Of course I would pay for them, but she could pick out the fabrics, serging colors, inner fabric colors, etc. She said "that would be awesome!" So, I have already contact Rachel and the wheels are turning.

All that to say, if you want to help with some pws then you can chip some $$ with me. Or you can always do something on your own.
Old 08-20-2009, 08:42 PM   #1025
aecryan
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by alikats099 View Post
Hey mommas it has been forever since I have been in this room. I am in OKC/yukon area. Just a quick question what do you guys think of a CD company that does parties like home interiors? I am starting a CD company with my own pockets and I was thinking there are not really any stores here you can go and find anything really about CD let alone actually hold one. It is basically how I sold my sister on trying CD, showing and explaining them to her. I was looking for some feed back on the idea.What you do ladies think?
I think it is a good idea. All my friends with kids already cd, so I really wouldn't have anyone to invite if I were the hostess. KWIM?

I guess it would be like any other business (mary kay, pampered chef, etc), you would have to really be committed.
Old 08-21-2009, 12:13 PM   #1026
Okmommy06
Registered Users

My Mood:

Thanks for posting the link Amy, we definitely can't help right now with buying the house and everything but I will be thinking about her and her family.
Old 08-21-2009, 12:33 PM   #1027
aecryan
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

sheana, i totally understand! yay for the house!

i have her address if anyone just wants to send a card or drawing. or maybe we can have all the kids sign one card. we can make it from the ok mamas cding playgroup. that would be really fun!
Old 08-21-2009, 12:43 PM   #1028
reagansmom05
Registered Users
seller

hey mama's long time
anyone have any local [okc] recommendations for carpet companies?
Anna, sahm to THREE boys [Reagan 4/25/05 & Hunter 7/17/07 & Logan 12/22/09 ] & one lost bean 2/15/09, Air Force Wife & SAHM. i love free gift cards from SWAGBUCKS!! EBATES and CloudCrowd and CASHBAQis where I earn paypal!! easy paid emails!!
reagansmom05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 12:49 PM   #1029
Okmommy06
Registered Users

My Mood:

I would love to sign a group card and making them definitely sounds like a great idea. I can't even imagine what she's going through.
Old 08-21-2009, 03:45 PM   #1030
alikats099
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by aecryan View Post
I think it is a good idea. All my friends with kids already cd, so I really wouldn't have anyone to invite if I were the hostess. KWIM?

I guess it would be like any other business (mary kay, pampered chef, etc), you would have to really be committed.
Thank you. I have been giving out some our dipes to those I know who don't CD. Which got me thinking that a company that does parties where no CD and CDing moms can come and see the dipes would be so fun. It would be a great for already CDing MOMs to check out the dipes before they buy and would give the nonCding moms a chance to meet other CDing moms and learn that it isn't that gross or hard to do.

I am in way to deep not to be committed. I have a website coming which is being linked to hyena cart and I already have a named registered. I was going to do the company just over the net and then maybe in a Band M then I had the party idea. So I was curious of what other CD moms thought. So thank you again.

http://www.PudderPals.etsy.com Onesize cloth diapers and more!
alikats099 is offline   Reply With Quote