Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-12-2007, 08:11 AM   #1
Tootsiemomma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Funny, off the wall things your kiddos say?

I'm still laughing as I type this. My 18 month old just tooted and said Thank You....lol Of course it was one of those you had to be there to crack up sort of thing

But her new word for Chicken Nuggets is Nuts....seriously....nuts....lol I'm hoping she learns how to say the full word soon...

So what hilarious thing has your dc said recently?

Advertisement

Tootsiemomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 08:23 AM   #2
jls~Kain~Drake
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Funny, off the wall things your kiddos say?

My 18mo old is starting to kind of put words together and yesterday he was ordering dh around...you had to be hear to really appreciate it, but it was hilarious.

When Ds1 was roughly 18mo, he squatted down while looking out a door and tooted...and he looked down at his diaper and looked back at me...looked back at his diaper and looked at me again and said, "diaper..burp" and ever since then..that particular bodily function has been coined, "diaper burp"..even though he's no longer in diapers
Old 03-12-2007, 08:50 AM   #3
munchkinflame13
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I am pg with #2 and DD the other day started saying there was a baby in her tummy. The other day she said that the baby in her tummy was crying and needed a kiss LOL
Old 03-12-2007, 08:54 AM   #4
FitMommyOf2
I wish I could turn the tide!
seller

My Mood:

Those are funny!
DD was having a temper tantrum yesterday and then said to DH and me "I wish I wasn't born into your home!"
Seriously, we're both a bit shocked (where on earth did she hear that kind of statement!?) but we had to laugh afterwards...
Old 03-12-2007, 08:56 AM   #5
munchkinflame13
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I thought of another. DD can say cheeseburger, but calls hamburger "hamgurber" lol. . .
Old 03-12-2007, 09:04 AM   #6
MamaMegan
Banned
seller

DD doesn't say much besides mama, dada, babub (Caleb) - but she says nonononononono (otherwise NO!) while shaking her head and scowling.

DS has will not pronounce his name right. He says Key-Bah-- we'll coach him, "Can you say 'Kay,'" and he'll repeat it. "Can you say 'leb,'" and again, he'll repeat it. "Can you say Kay-leb (Caleb)?" He gets this grin and says KEY BAH! Funny since he can prononce his sister's name "Ashle Charlotte" without a problem....
MamaMegan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 10:54 AM   #7
urchin_grey
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Umm, this is kinda embarassing. LOL But DS's favorite animal is gorillas, right? Well, we were in the waiting room waiting to go to speech therapy and there was a really large woman in the waiting room too (they also have rehabilitation in the same room so its not just pediatric) and DS kept pointing at her and signing "monkey". Luckily she wasn't paying attention and she probably wouldn't have realized what he was "saying" anyway.
urchin_grey is offline   Reply With Quote