Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 06-04-2006, 04:50 PM   #1
why do you insist on grating my kids already do that
My Mood:
11 weeks to go!

so i've got 11 weeks to go now....and i feel like the time is now just dragging dragging dragging.... i'm feeling generally very good health wise, but getting very uncomfortable now. this is my 3rd child now (that's just hitting me as well!) and i'm bigger than i've EVER been by 12 or 13 pounds right now. so i feel like a blimp, but when i catch myself in the mirror i think i look fabulous lol. i love the curve of a preggo tummy even if it is my own lol. i just want to hold this baby, and nurse this baby and cd his little butt!! i've never cd'ed before so i must say i am excited about that as well....i thought maybe i was crazy for that but i've read several threads by other mama's who just can't wait to do that too!!!
so now wait and wait i feels like it's dragging but i'm sure it'll go by faster than i think. i also tend to deliver at 36 weeks so that would leave me 7 weeks and that just seems scary instead of forever haha!!!
lots of braxton hicks lately as well...which right now makes me nervous sometimes b/c i'm prone to pt labor (had my first two at 36 weeks, but went into labor earlier). anyhow just felt the need to post this as i needed to talk about it a little.
anyone else feel like it's begining to not go by as quickly?

myajdw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 05:47 PM   #2
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: 11 weeks to go!

congrats. I have 53 days left and I cant wait!!! This is my third as well and Im definitly bigger this time around.
Jen H.
offlikeapromdress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 08:34 PM   #3
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: 11 weeks to go!

I feel you! At 28 weeks, my MW said that she'd be very surprised if I made it another month. She said that I really needed to go to 34 weeks and as long as everything looked good at that point, she'd let me go and not try to stop me. Well, here I am at 32 weeks...she's very surprised and the little bugger seems to be getting comfortable again! I'm miserable but he's moved back up and is tossing and turning and stretching more than ever. I want him to cook long enough that I know he'll be healthy but I am SOO over being pregnant! The days seem to be moving slower and slower...but then when I think about the possibility of having him in just 2-4 weeks, I start to panic because I remember after DJ was born how I missed everything about being pregnant and I'm really not sure I'm ready for a newborn and a toddler both right now and there's still so much to do to get ready!
bfoster2000 is offline   Reply With Quote