Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-07-2009, 11:25 AM   #21
MLB
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Anyone used a woombie?

So, I got a lot of flack from online friends about trying the Woombie! As it turns out, it's just about the very best baby purchase I've ever made! He doesn't use it when he naps but when I put it on him at night, he knows that it's night-night time and gets sleepy reallllly quickly and HAPPILY! Now, I'm a cosleeper at heart but since DH has sleep apnea, it makes me a little nervous to have him in with us. I've been putting him in his crib for the first stretch of the night (it's in our room) and then putting him with us for the rest of the night. The Woombie made that transition insanely easy. I love, love, love it!

Advertisement

Old 10-07-2009, 11:43 AM   #22
my2sweets
Registered Users

My Mood:

These look awesome! I wish I would have known about these with my dd's. I'll be sure to get one if we are blessed with #3

Swagbucks. Search. Earn. Redeem. Yep, it's that simple (I've earned $70 in gift cards and counting!).
my2sweets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 01:05 PM   #23
rebeekers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Just a warning: I purchased a Woombie 4 or 5 months ago (so hopefully they've improved their design since then), but the zipper came off the top. We woke up one morning and found it in my daughter's hand as she was able to wiggle one arm out of the top. Super scary as it's so small and could have easily been swallowed.
Old 10-07-2009, 07:48 PM   #24
EmmaLaurel
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharmedMama View Post
We LOVED, LOVED ours when DS was little. I don't think he would have ever slept without it. It is so worth it!!
:ditto: :ditto: :ditto: !!!!!

DD HAD to be swaddled or she would not sleep at all. this was the only thing she couldn't get out of and we felt safe with her in. used it until she was rolling over in it, then we just couldn't swaddle her anymore.