Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-03-2009, 11:07 AM   #41
sandmark
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: What do you have left to do/get?

Fan: It was ME!!!! I went crazy on the GM sale and I'm DONE getting diapers! Hopefully they work till potty learning!

Sun: What happened? Why did you sell your GM's? What did you get to replace them?

Advertisement

Old 10-04-2009, 02:26 AM   #42
lisathib123
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

One down!!! Dh, the kids, and I spent the whole day cleaning my Suburan. Dh took all the seats out, we scrubbed and pressure washed them. We vacuumed, scrubbed, and wet vac'd the floors. We wiped every inch of the inside, Windexed the windows, cleaned the 2 older kid's carseats, and pressure washed the outside! I have to say: THAT WAS THE NASTIEST CAR I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY ENTIRE LIFE !!! I always say this but it WILL stick: NO FOOD EVER IN THE CAR!!!! Now, on to next thing.
lisathib123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 04:58 PM   #43
~*~Sunflower~*~
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandmark View Post

Sun: What happened? Why did you sell your GM's? What did you get to replace them?
I sold them because in reality I am a side-snap lover! So now I have replaced them with Motherease, Dunk n Fluff,Swaddlebees & a few Peanut Butter & Ellies (since I am also a prefold lover! LOL). I got sucked in by the pretty prints when Gooodmama had the sale, but now they are gone... I also have a bunch of Kissaluvs that I got for a great price, but I think I'm going to get rid of those too! I am just too impulsive! LOL
~*~Sunflower~*~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 07:41 PM   #44
Fishie Kisses
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisathib123 View Post
One down!!! Dh, the kids, and I spent the whole day cleaning my Suburan. Dh took all the seats out, we scrubbed and pressure washed them. We vacuumed, scrubbed, and wet vac'd the floors. We wiped every inch of the inside, Windexed the windows, cleaned the 2 older kid's carseats, and pressure washed the outside! I have to say: THAT WAS THE NASTIEST CAR I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY ENTIRE LIFE !!! I always say this but it WILL stick: NO FOOD EVER IN THE CAR!!!! Now, on to next thing.
I think we're going to install the bases next weekend and get the infant seat cover washed. So hard to believe it's so soon!!
Tashauna~~proud wife to my trained boo-boo fixer and mama to 4 boys on earth (Jordan-01/15/08, Logan-12/16/09, Connor-05/17/11)...and finally our rainbow Jackson (11/24/13)! and two in heaven ^i^ (10wks-11/12 and 4 weeks 2/13)
Try SWAGBUCKS and get paid!! I've earned over $1000 just since Jan 1, 2013!!!
Fishie Kisses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 11:49 PM   #45
greencheeks
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I still need to:

-order the crib bedding (been saving up swagbucks..I have $65 in amazon gc's saved up to buy the bedding!)
-put the drawer pulls on the dresser that we repainted
-wash CDs
-get cradle sheets (she'll be sleeping in a cradle by our bed for a couple of months)
-get breast pump
-get nursing bras/tanks

That is really all we need to do. I had one baby shower on 9/26 in my hometown and my cousin just said something today about giving me one here on 11/21. There really isn't much we still need though, so I am at a loss as to what to register for for this shower. Pretty much everything was purchased off my registry for the last shower!
Old 10-06-2009, 01:11 PM   #46
LilHippyMamma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

just bought my nursing bra, now as long as it fits I"m good!
Old 10-06-2009, 09:30 PM   #47
loreleidenise
Registered Users

We're still slowly working on our list of goodies.
Birth supplies: pool and pumps (trading my sewing skills for them), fishy net, floating thermometer, and tarp for under the pool.

Baby supplies:
NB covers, need to finish putting elastic and velcro on my homemade generic kissaluvs, car seat (neighbor is gifting one to us), baby bath towels, sling carrier, and to finish the curtains for his room.
Old 10-08-2009, 06:04 AM   #48
fanatic4cloth
Registered Users

My Mood:

I don't think we will have a shower. And after she is born we will have a party. And people come and give blessings. Don't know about gifts my ds3 was done overseas and when we got there all the family members were tacking on gold to him and me. Kind of liked it loool. I really want to get me and my daughter a matching bracelet. We will go gold shopping in the next few weeks I'm looking for a certain type of pendant and have her name engraved. And a bracelet and earrings ( when she gets her ears pierced) so we have to scour the jewelry shops here. Everything we buy or get given is 21 or 22 kt gold gotta love that! Lisa I'm cracking up about your car! Ds4 always gets his car seat dirty but never the car. Dh is weird about cleaning vacuming it out every 2 to 3 weeks. But if I can only get him to wash the windows and qtip the vents. I'm just picky like that though.
Love is compromise. Its accepting that both of you are diffrent. And learning to love the uniqueness of each other. Its learning to love those things which drive you nuts, and accepting them and not trying to change someone to how you want them to be.
fanatic4cloth is offline   Reply With Quote