Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-22-2009, 03:29 PM   #1
viersmommy
Registered Users
seller

Iowa Mommas who use fitteds?

Hey Mommas,

I'm thinking about trying fitteds for my new LO coming in January. I use mostly OS AIO or Pockets on my 17 mo old right now. I would really like to find some cheap fitteds to buy or even just some to use for a while to see if I like them before buying a bunch or trying to make a bunch of my own.

I guess Im looking for a few med/lg or OS to try out on my (super soaker) DS to see if I even like fitteds, and some NB for the new baby boy coming.

anyone have any ideas on where I can find some or try some out? (I've never even seen a fitted in person)

Thanks in advance (BTW I'm in SW Iowa)

Advertisement

fighting breast cancer since 8/2010- recently found out it has metastasized to lungs, spine, ribs, femurs, hips, liver and brain
viersmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 04:57 PM   #2
ck510
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Iowa Mommas who use fitteds?

If your close to Des Moines there is a cloth diapering store there. The lady who owns it is really nice and they have fitteds you could look at.
ck510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 09:25 PM   #3
viersmommy
Registered Users
seller

Re: Iowa Mommas who use fitteds?

Where in Des Moines is the store? I'm about 1 1/2 away, but there nearly every Friday at the hospital.

fighting breast cancer since 8/2010- recently found out it has metastasized to lungs, spine, ribs, femurs, hips, liver and brain
viersmommy is offline   Reply With Quote