Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-18-2009, 10:59 AM   #1
vinnyslady
Registered Users

KAM snap press-Make offer

I bought a KAM DK-93 snap press a few months ago. It comes with a #2 die set and nearly 1000pairs of grommets. (light/medium duty, for clothing, purses, etc.) The grommets are not suitable for heavy duty outdoor use, like holding 20 oz. banners in 50mph winds. My dh is a signmaker and this is why it was purchased.
This press won't set grommets that are as heavy duty as I need it to. Its basically a new press, I tried it a few times with different styles of grommets and its been sitting in the shop ever since.
For making diapers you will have to buy an additional die set and snaps, of course.
Make an offer. Pictures can be made available, as soon as I get around to taking them.
I realize this is my first post. As far as feedback goes, my ebay user id is aaavinton, 100% positive as both buyer and seller. I will ship Priority with DC.

Advertisement

vinnyslady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 10:14 AM   #2
vinnyslady
Registered Users

Re: KAM snap press-

Ok, I've been busy (had my 6th baby, started cloth diapering!), but I FINALLY got around to getting pics and putting a price on this....asking $85 ppd and do not really want to seperate the grommets from the package since I don't need them.
Oops, You will have to PM for links to pics, since I don't have enough posts!
Old 10-09-2009, 10:39 AM   #3
vinnyslady
Registered Users

Re: KAM snap press-Make offer

Would also consider partial trades for pockets or AIOs,
have two girls, one 9lb and one 23 lb. (both long and skinny!)
I really like Drybees hybrid but am interested in any pockets or AIO, since between the two of them, I sometimes have to wash dipes 2x a day just to have enough!
Old 10-09-2009, 03:58 PM   #4
yellowitchgrl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I'm trying to aquire a snap press so I'm offering this to several mamas.

I'll give you $150 in store credit (store link in my sig) and I'll pay the actual cost of shipping. I do have some AIO's that I'm testing, but with the rest you can get wetbags and sell them here and make some pp doing that.

I'd ask to see some feedback though :-)
Sarah. Christian. Married to Jonathan. Proud Mama of 6 boys! Andrew (10), Luke(7) and James (2). My babies born into heaven : Zach, Toby and Simon WAHM behind Sarah's Stitches HyenaCart and Etsy, 10% off with the code: DSE10 Facebook Wetbags, Snack Sacks, Fleece Soakers, Dresses, Naked Time Mats, Dresses, Wipes, Affordable Weighted Blankets and more! Check out my novels!! Ask for other places to buy.
yellowitchgrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 06:18 AM   #5
vinnyslady
Registered Users

Thank you for your generous offer.
Will keep it in mind.