Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-12-2009, 02:51 PM   #21
trying4more
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: monday daffodil chat!

I slept for 5 solid hours lastnight and OH MY GOODNESS...it was sooooo nice to sleep through the night.

Advertisement

trying4more is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 05:38 PM   #22
png_lovebirds
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by trying4more View Post
I slept for 5 solid hours lastnight and OH MY GOODNESS...it was sooooo nice to sleep through the night.
The longest I've gone is 4 hrs and it was FABULOUS!!! Hopefully you get another 5 tonight!!
png_lovebirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 05:42 PM   #23
fanatic4cloth
Registered Users

My Mood:

I am about ready to tell my dad to handle his own sh! T. I printed all the credit reports gathered all his bills arranged everything faxed to his attorney. Yet has he picked up one thing to see if its a duplicate or what the thing on his credit is about??? Yet when the court asks him tommorow he will not have a clue. I find my father very disrespectful. Of my time and taking advantage of me cooking cleaning up and taking care of him like he was a kid of mine. Its high time he does something. For his own self and handle his affairs I have too much of my own issues to handle my sugar levels have been off the wall today either really low from doing all his gopher work.
Love is compromise. Its accepting that both of you are diffrent. And learning to love the uniqueness of each other. Its learning to love those things which drive you nuts, and accepting them and not trying to change someone to how you want them to be.
fanatic4cloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 05:49 PM   #24
trying4more
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Fan-Ever since my dad showed up, it's been the SAME thing. I'm so over him being here. I put a message into a person at the county asking what's my options for him. I hate to put him in a shelter with all his medical issues, but I **CAN'T** handle it!!! He's rude and when I'm not in the room, he talks to much crap to my mom. I called him out on it and he looked like a deer caught in headlights! He is worse than my girls! He's an adults...not a baby! He acts like he can't even make a sandwich or put his loads into the dryer! (literally...he asks ME to do that!)
I think we are both going to go crazy!
trying4more is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 06:19 PM   #25
fanatic4cloth
Registered Users

My Mood:

Ariana I have been doing it now for 2 years. I am about to go to social security and ask to be paid as a caregiver. I'm not joking he tells me he pays me enough to clean up his sh!t I'm like umm ok whatever he fights withmy 7 year old like he is 5 today he said to y son you can't come in my room. I was in the bathroom peeing and I could hear him all the way in my bathroom on the other end of the house. I got out and I said what are you screaming for he said my son was rude. Because he wouldn't do something my dad is so lazy he won't stand up long enough to put a dvd in the dvd player! When he has to do something he grunts like he is having a heart attack! I told my dad you cannot ban anyone from going any place in my house. This is my house! You need to remember that. The thing is they think they are right and gods gift to something and we have to wait on them like they are kings. Umm yeah king of the c r a pper and that's it. Maybe you can get your dad into an assisted living facility or low income apartment for ppl who are disabled. I would love to! But it would be my luck he would get kicked out. So I might as well get paid as a caregiver!
Love is compromise. Its accepting that both of you are diffrent. And learning to love the uniqueness of each other. Its learning to love those things which drive you nuts, and accepting them and not trying to change someone to how you want them to be.
fanatic4cloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 08:16 PM   #26
Edensmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Thanks girls!

Sun-yay for moving!!

Haley, I'm glad you got an appointment. I hope it helps.

Chasity- Yeah she got a little muddy but I machine wash my wool so I don't mind too much.
Edensmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 08:18 PM   #27
Edensmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Ariana and Fan, sorry about your dads Time for them to wake up and smell the coffee, if you know what I mean!
Edensmomma is offline   Reply With Quote