Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 10-14-2009, 05:37 PM   #11
Emily Whited
Registered Users
Re: *sigh* Im ready to deliver

my prayers will be with you, just take it one day at a time.

Single Mother to DS Logan 3-2-2006 and Zoey 12-17-2008
Emily Whited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 05:46 PM   #12
Registered Users
My Mood:

I'm more excited about seeing the baby!
I love being pg, and don't mind it at all. I don't love the heartburn, back aches...ect, but I love growing him and feeling him move!!! I wish I could just hold him and put him back for the rest of the time though!
I just want to dress him up and kiss him!!!!
Ariana Armando
{M.o3'} {E.o5'} {C.o9'} {S.12'} {D.14'}
.o8 .13
trying4more is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 08:19 PM   #13
Registered Users
My Mood:

I'm so tired right now that I could almost agree with you! Tired and my back hurts! I don't want to start thinking about wanting to be done yet though cause then I'll think about it all the time and it will drag on slower. Trying to stay upbeat and enjoy it as much as possible since this may be our last.

Plus I am nowhere near ready for the baby to be here yet! AH!
Abbi, SAHM to Nadia Grace 11/06, Zoe Mae born @ home 12/09, and Matilda Rosalee born @ home 1/23/12
abbi_n_nadia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 09:19 PM   #14
Registered Users

I am ready for this to be over but mostly because I just don't know how it is going to go. I had my f/u for placenta previa today and the &*%%^#&% tech didn't tell me anything about the status (must defer to dr.) of my placenta/cervix so now I have to wait upwords of 5 days to find out if I am headed down the road to a surgical birth or if I still might be able to birth vaginally or if we will need to do another u/s in say a month if it has moved but not quite enough yet.... my last two births were unassisted home births, I realize that c-sections are 'the norm' for many but not for me and it is a HUGE head game...
Lisa- SAHM to Joseph, Asher, Ben, Elias and Caleb

Haven't joined the swagbucks craze yet? I've earned $85 in amazon gcs, so can you!
Easy Lunch Boxes - The Best LunchBoxes
4BoysMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 09:44 PM   #15
Registered Users
My Mood:

Lisa hope everything is ok. I want to meet my little girl after 4 boys its time. I keep looking at her clothes and her fluff and just can't wait. But I want her to cook as long as possible so I make sure she is a healthy lo. I can't stand sleeping these days between adjusting my body in sections and fighting dhs bear hug all night its down right uncomfy my pelvis hurts I feel like a pregnant penguin! I'm so lazy I don't wanna clean cook nothing! And this time around I got gd. Sighhhhh but oh well I'm counting down the days I'm 32 weeks. I have 6 to 7 weeks to go and next week I get to schedule my section yippeee if I last that long.but I will be comming home on my anniversary
Love is compromise. Its accepting that both of you are diffrent. And learning to love the uniqueness of each other. Its learning to love those things which drive you nuts, and accepting them and not trying to change someone to how you want them to be.
fanatic4cloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 09:45 PM   #16
Fishie Kisses
Registered Users
My Mood:

I just want to fit in normal clothes again! lol Hang in will be over very soon!!!
Tashauna~~proud wife to my trained boo-boo fixer and mama to 4 boys on earth (Jordan-01/15/08, Logan-12/16/09, Connor-05/17/11)...and finally our rainbow Jackson (11/24/13)! and two in heaven ^i^ (10wks-11/12 and 4 weeks 2/13)
Try SWAGBUCKS and get paid!! I've earned over $1000 just since Jan 1, 2013!!!
Fishie Kisses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 09:52 PM   #17
Registered Users
My Mood:

4boys- I hope all turns out ok for you!!

Fanatic- Im lazy as all get out too. I am not usually like this but good lawd its hard to do what you have to do when you can barely get out the chair and your pelvis hurts.

One night I turned over wrong and my pelvis literally POPPED and it did so loud that it woke DH up. I screamed and could barely walk for 2 days.
XtraOrdinary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 11:39 PM   #18
Registered Users
My Mood:

I'm over being pregnant but I am not ready for a 4th child right now. School, work, yada yada yada I would go nutso if I had a newborn any sooner than Dec.
__________________ New Spring/Summer 2014 catalog is out!
Join Scentsy | Scentsy Closeout Section
Follow me on Instagram: @SarahB00)
CherryPie is offline   Reply With Quote