Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 10-19-2009, 08:29 PM   #81
Registered Users
Formerly: ben***katieh
My Mood:
Re: ATTS: Monday October 19th

Originally Posted by JAMmama View Post
Yep mid morning.. and I swear I have never cried after getting my AF.. but I did today.. I am not sure why but I feel kinda defeated.
oh, mama, i've cried many a time over AF! and we understand

Originally Posted by jenvbear View Post
I've had my progesterone tested at 7 dpo and it was waaaaay below normal. If you look up LPD there are 3 main causes; poor follicle development, premature failure of the corpus luteum, and failure of the uterine lining to respond. I haven't been monitored by an RE so my OB and I are going with what makes sense. I O late and then have super low progesterone by 7 dpo so it makes sense that it's d/t poor follicle development. I'd say that if you're O'ing "on time" and having super short LP's then it might be more of a premature failure of the CL. PM me anytime if you want more info on my struggles so far. I'd love to help you where I can!
i o 'late' also, and not with predictability. earliest around CD17, and regularly as late as CD26. the doc didn't ask me that stuff...

afm: got back from Original Pancake House - first time there for DH's birthday. YUM!!!! it was soooo delish. i had swedish pancakes with lingonberries. sooo tasty!

Mommy to my charming and funny little man Oliver (2007)
and after years of waiting, overjoyed to welcome my new little lady Ava (January 2014)

Last edited by kt~mommy; 10-19-2009 at 08:32 PM.
kt~mommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 08:50 PM   #82
Registered Users
My Mood:

Well, headed off to bed. At least Monday is over.
This talk today makes me wonder if I should talk to a Dr. about my short LP. FF puts my average cycle at 26 days, and O on day 18, but it really does vary. Clomid messing with CM is scary, though, since I don't have that in abundance to begin with! I really don't like the idea of being on drugs, anyway, and since I did conceive DD, I feel like I should be able to do it again. That said, though we were not officially TTC, we BD'd on or the day before I O'd (at least according to FF) the last four months. I was hoping for an earlier O this month, but I'm on day 16, and no spike yet. Hopeful for tomorrow... so we will be BD'ing again tonight! I gotta catch it sometime, right??
Anyway, I am off, hopefully tomorrow will be a better day here.
Laura, Wife to Bri Guy Mama to Ellie 9/6/08
Greg 6/25/10 and Baby Brenna 9/18/11

kitkatkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 10:01 PM   #83
Registered Users

Katie, I feel your pain... Before this PG, I was O'ing irregularly.. but late. Between CD 16&19, but my cycle was constantly 28 days, no matter when I O'd.

Brandie, we are WTTC until January DH and I talked about it tonight. Now that the D&C is done, I feel at ease & ready to jump on board. We are going to be charting "to avoid" through Jan, not trying, but not really preventing, and then we will see from there.

L0Ri K

MAMA T0 KADE (1/07)
LEVi (09/10)!

:: & RUBY ♥ ::

Last edited by MommyKeller0107; 10-19-2009 at 10:03 PM.
MommyKeller0107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 11:11 PM   #84
Registered Users
My Mood:

Jen I saw your request on FF.. I am not sure how to accept it
Wahm to 4 girls
In-stock Skirts & headbands & customs available

Check us out on Facebook
JAMmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 04:20 AM   #85
Registered Users
Formerly: RiverDrakesMomma
My Mood:

Originally Posted by scuddles View Post
Sorry about the cysts mama. I'm hoping you just have shy hormones--what kind of tests are you using? I didn't get even a slight BFP on a $tree until 15-17 dpo.[/COLOR][/B].
I've tried just about every test imaginable at this point LOL

Originally Posted by aerobebe1421 View Post
I still think it looks like you O'd on CD21 and not CD15... FF isn't always correct on O-dates, even if they line up with what your normal cycle looks like. I went through that same thing back in July/August. If that's true, you would only be 8dpo today. Sooooo, on that note, I'd go in for a blood test if you don't get a BFP or AF doesn't show in a week. That's just my opinion though!
I think you might be right I still "feel" pregnant but not getting anything on tests so I think I'm going to wait it out and see if I've started by this Friday or Saturday. Which would make me 12 or 13 DPO if I did and by then it really should show, shouldn't it???
Mommy to the 4 that make me whole
River (2/06) Journey (2/08) Twin girls Kaeda & Ember (8/10)
Chrijodo is offline   Reply With Quote