Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-22-2009, 09:19 AM   #11
jennaspence
Registered Users

Re: getting ready to go back to work

im about to go back to work next week and this is my fear too. i want to make sure i send enough and that i will be able to pump enough!

Advertisement

jennaspence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 12:41 PM   #12
Ready2Bmommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'll be honest. Send more than what you think he/she will take, and then send another bottle. It never fails, when I send enough plus one extra bottle, he is on that last bottle when I get to the sitter. Something else you can do is leave a bag or 2 with the sitter to keep in the freezer in case of an emergency. I probably wouldn't do this with dc though.
Hadley, proud to be a wife to Wes (5/26/07), Catholic, natural birthing, BFing, Bedsharing, BWing, ERFing, WOHM, Master's student graduate, and mama to my loves, Emmitt(8/17/09) & Ellen Kate (9/22/11)
Adding a new little snow baby to our family Jan 2015
Help me earn more space on Dropbox!!
Ready2Bmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 08:39 AM   #13
Tinabel
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I know what you mean Momma, I'm starting to pump today to start stocking up my freezer so that when I head back to work at the end of November I'll have enough milk for my DS. I"m worried about him having enough milk as well. I"m sure he'll be fine, but like you I didn't have to go back to work with my first child, so this is all new to me. I'm crying just thinking that I only have a few weeks left to be home with him ...it's hard, and we worry. I think that like a PP said, just give extra...if you have given him a bottle, and see how much he's eaten to be satisfied, if you figure that much plus the number of feedings, just give 1-2 extra bottles and that should be plenty for those days he maybe really hungry...that's what I'm going to do
Old 10-28-2009, 09:57 AM   #14
Weezy6703
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

thanks for the responses! aghhhh next friday is coming way too quickly