Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-26-2007, 08:15 AM   #11
Mamma Christi
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: new to cloth and confused!

Quote:
Originally Posted by moparop View Post
I found that I could never get FBs to fit my little guy quite right. With him I loved bumgenius diapers. The added benefit to those is that they are one size so they could last all the way through potty training!
Same thing with me

Advertisement

Mom to Jacob 10/25/06, #2 EDD September 18.
Mamma Christi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 08:21 AM   #12
mommy2two
Registered Users

Re: new to cloth and confused!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shannong View Post
I am preety new to CDing as well. Only been CDing for about 2 months. Anyway, I started out with 6 BG One size diapers and they are still my favorite!! They have velcro (apix) and **I** think itis much easier to get a better fit with apix. I also have 6 Large FB and they are OK, but the snaps and especially finding the correct insert to work for us was a HUGE learnig curve for us.

FB are $17-18 a piece brand new, and they are sized. Which means you have to buy new ones as the child grows. Sure the resale is pretty good, but you still have to resell and buy more.

The BG OS are $18 a piece, but they go form 8lbs to 35lbs. I have heard they are a bit bulky on the small setting, but I have not used them on small myself yet. The BG comes with a suede cloth inner (which **I** prefer, but are also being offered in fleece now They also come with cotton babies OS Microfiber inserts which I really like as well. (I have a heavy wetter) In fact, there is a small sale going on righ tnoiw for Bum Genius OS, but they don't have inserts with these ones. (they usually do)

just my

Shannon
Thanks, i will take all the info i can get! LOL
mommy2two is offline   Reply With Quote