Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 03-26-2007, 06:32 AM   #31
Registered Users
Re: What are your diaper bags like?

I got my diaper bag on clearance at Babies R Us. I'm thinking about buying a bigger one, though. Currently I put 3 prefolds, 1 cover, 1 pack of wipes (disp, I don't want to mess with my cloth ones when we're out, plus they might get lost!), a wet bag and my wallet. There are a couple of smaller pockets that contain a small bottle of lotion, butt cream and various small things. This bag will be stuffed to the brim once my baby is born, though. I guess I should practice packing as if I have a newborn! It's a backpack style, BTW.

Amanda - 24 y/o GF to Troy & mama to Autumn - 5, Nathan - 3, and baby Troy born 6/13/07! 10lbs, 4oz
Punkymom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 08:35 AM   #32
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: What are your diaper bags like?

Originally Posted by Momof2boyz View Post
I don't buy expensive bags because I like to change it out now and again. Currently I love my bag. It is huge and I got it at Target. It has two side pockets, one for mama's stuff and one to hold the diaper changing pad. And the inside is lined w/ many labeled pockets for wipes, diapers, toys etc. The diaper pocket really only holds one cloth diaper, but the inside is so roomy I can fit 6 cloth diapers, my sling wrap, a change of clothes for the baby and a receiving blanket (aka nursing cover) and a few baby toys and it zips just fine. I love it!
which bag do you have?
veggiegirl228 is offline   Reply With Quote