Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-12-2009, 06:54 PM   #411
sugar_booger
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: New stock + custom slots! Hanging wetbags for kitchen, mama cloth, & xxl diaper s

very cute! I'll pm you when I can decide what fabrics I want!

Advertisement

Old 11-13-2009, 01:21 PM   #412
Shanna
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: New stock + custom slots! Hanging wetbags for kitchen, mama cloth, & xxl diaper s

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugar_booger View Post
very cute! I'll pm you when I can decide what fabrics I want!
I'll be here!
Shanna, loving wife and Mommy to Tanner 7-03, Jenna 4-05, our sweetheart in heaven, and Nathan 1-08. Check out my ETSY shop nicely stocked with wetbags for diapers AND kitchen, "unpaper" towels galore and fun burlap accessories for the home!
Shanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 02:44 PM   #413
Shanna
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Sorry it's taken me so long to get these custom pics up! My camera is really stinking lately

Stash Stacker, kitchen size hanging bag, and Kid Tei (not shown)

Another custom for Christine

And a sneak peek at some new stock! I wanted to finish up the other 7 today, but guess who hasn't taken a nap yet???

Shanna, loving wife and Mommy to Tanner 7-03, Jenna 4-05, our sweetheart in heaven, and Nathan 1-08. Check out my ETSY shop nicely stocked with wetbags for diapers AND kitchen, "unpaper" towels galore and fun burlap accessories for the home!
Old 11-17-2009, 10:47 AM   #414
Shwarmaqueen
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanna View Post
Sorry it's taken me so long to get these custom pics up! My camera is really stinking lately

Stash Stacker, kitchen size hanging bag, and Kid Tei (not shown)

Yay I love them already!
Old 11-17-2009, 12:40 PM   #415
Shanna
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shwarmaqueen View Post
Yay I love them already!
Have they arrived yet? If they didn't get there yesterday, they should today!
Old 11-19-2009, 02:51 PM   #416
Shanna
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: No more re-stuffing! Hanging wetbags for kitchen, mama cloth, & xxl diaper sz

posted up some new stock in post #1
Old 11-20-2009, 10:04 AM   #417
Shanna
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: No more re-stuffing! Hanging wetbags for kitchen, mama cloth, & xxl diaper sz

Sending out a couple of custom orders today. You'll see duplicates instock shortly

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/Mommy/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-3.png[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/Users/Mommy/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-4.png[/IMG]
Old 12-02-2009, 02:48 PM   #418
Shanna
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I'm late putting up the pics, but a bunch of customs left yesterday!

And wouldn't you love to be on this Mama's Christmas list!?
Old 12-04-2009, 09:05 PM   #419
MrsStripe
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Hey mama, would you be interested in a trade for some longies or winter hats? I need some kitchen bags and would love to trade for them.
MrsStripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 01:05 PM   #420
Shanna
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsStripe View Post
Hey mama, would you be interested in a trade for some longies or winter hats? I need some kitchen bags and would love to trade for them.
pming ya! I was offline to cram for a craft show this weekend, and a day to recover, lol!