Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-03-2009, 09:19 PM   #71
MommyKeller0107
Registered Users
seller

Re: ATTS: Thursday December 3rd

AND, there's always Skype!! That's been a lifesaver for my friends who are missing their deployed ones.

Advertisement

L0Ri K

MAMA T0 KADE (1/07)
LEVi (09/10)!

:: & RUBY ♥ ::
MommyKeller0107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 09:20 PM   #72
bumminbeachbabe
Registered Users
seller
seller

I'm popping on for a minute and then I'm putting Bubbles to bed.

I finished my bio exam (no offense Alexius), but I will never take a Bio class again! I am so not a biology person!!!!

I'm making the leap into OPK's. This cycle just frustrated me too much not know what is going on. I just need to figure out how many I should order in the coop.

I was thinking today how grateful I am for all of you ladies. We have such a great community here and I'd be so lonely without all of you to confide in. I have a couple of friends who are TTC, but they started charting after me. I'm more helpful to them right now that the other way around. I guess what I'm trying to say is

THANK YOU!!!!!!!
Old 12-03-2009, 09:29 PM   #73
bls26
Registered Users

Thank you Vanessa! You girls are right I need to get a camcorder (a good one) and video tape everything if I do get pregnant before he leaves. I'll def use Skype! I know I am not old...yet but I'm just get older not younger

bls26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 09:37 PM   #74
Lovely
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I was in $tree tonight getting wrapping paper and more pg. tests and found ovulation tests there! I never knew these existed before this board. Lol.

On a not so happy note, I almost killed a pedestrian tonight. I was turning left and he was crossing and I was less than a millimeter away from taking him out. It was pitch black out, raining, and he was wearing all dark clothing. I'm pretty sure that's the closest I've ever came to cardiac arrest.
Old 12-03-2009, 10:11 PM   #75
The Fancy Pansy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolanae View Post
Krista - I would talk with your dentist. My BFF had major surgery to remove a cyst during pregnancy and was on IV anesthia.

B2 - Ryan didn't go to Iraq, but he took enough trips to miss a good portion of Alison's first year, including her 1st birthday. She doesn't remember a thing of that. She just loved on him bunches when he was home. Just now at 18 months and older, am I having to deal with her "missing" him really bad.

haha, i meant to and forgot, but the sheet he sent home with us says this:

"If you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant, IV sedation or General Anesthesia cannot be administered as the medications can cause birth defects. If you are not sure as to your pregnancy status, please have a pregnancy test done by a professional provider with the results sent to our office. Under no circumstances can intravenous sedation or general anesthesia be administered if the above instructions are not followed!"

So I guess we'll be sitting this cycle out. I so badly want a Christmas surprise and a September baby!!! Maybe I can move it up to next week and get my sister to come be my "nanny" so DH doesn't have to take time off.
Old 12-03-2009, 10:11 PM   #76
MommyKeller0107
Registered Users
seller

So... I dont know what's going on I hate my body! I had to pee, and had a ton of EWCM, which I would be okay with.. until I saw some red following it! I wonder if my cervix was just irritated from the exam today? It's super low, though, and I'm all crampy like AF is coming. I wish I wasn't so impatient and could wait to see what all this means! LOL I guess my temp in a few hours will tell me something!

Krista, I hope you can get everything figured out

L0Ri K

MAMA T0 KADE (1/07)
LEVi (09/10)!

Last edited by MommyKeller0107; 12-03-2009 at 10:12 PM.
Old 12-03-2009, 10:19 PM   #77
bumminbeachbabe
Registered Users
seller
seller

Krista~ Is there a reason you have to be put under general? When I had all mine out they used just novacaine because I have an irregular heartbeat.
Old 12-03-2009, 10:21 PM   #78
bccc624
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachaeljohnson View Post
bcc624-wow, you gona wait that long? Mine says test 12dpo.
I'm actually a little aggravated about it. I did some researching and found that typically you won't get crosshairs without at least 6 temps to establish a baseline. So I did some looking on FF and when I set it to the Fertility Awareness Method, it took away my crosshairs. I don't know which one to use. UGH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MommyKeller0107 View Post
Doxycycline is because I'm going to be having SIS done my next visit (if I'm not pregnant) DUH. Slip of the brain matter.
I took doxycycline once...never vomited that color of yellow before...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bls26 View Post

DH was called up this evening! He is deploying to Iraq somewhere between June-August 2010

He's in the Army National Guard, this will be his 1st deployment.

I don't know if we should TTC up to the point he leaves or stop so I am not alone having a baby I want him to be there for the pregnancy and birth.

I'm so torn!

If we stop it would be until 2011/2012 before we TTC again!

I am 30 I don't have much time left
Oh wow, I'm so sorry!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MommyKeller0107 View Post
So... I dont know what's going on I hate my body! I had to pee, and had a ton of EWCM, which I would be okay with.. until I saw some red following it! I wonder if my cervix was just irritated from the exam today? It's super low, though, and I'm all crampy like AF is coming. I wish I wasn't so impatient and could wait to see what all this means! LOL I guess my temp in a few hours will tell me something!

bccc624 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 10:32 PM   #79
bls26
Registered Users

Jena- Yikes! I'm glad everyone is ok! I would have had a heart attack!
Brandi- Thank you

Question? Does the cervix have to be high and soft to become pregnant? I noticed last cycle and so far this one that my cervix hasn't been very high at all(I guess medium) and wasn't soft but not firm firm like before AF. Is there anything I could take to make my cervix more fertile or "SHOW"? Thanks ladies!

bls26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 10:36 PM   #80
MommyKeller0107
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by bccc624 View Post
I'm actually a little aggravated about it. I did some researching and found that typically you won't get crosshairs without at least 6 temps to establish a baseline. So I did some looking on FF and when I set it to the Fertility Awareness Method, it took away my crosshairs. I don't know which one to use. UGH!

I took doxycycline once...never vomited that color of yellow before...

Oh wow, I'm so sorry!

I just keep FF on the automated method... but I don't really mess around with it much

When I was in the hospital getting IV antibiotics, I could TASTE them in the back of my throat, even though they were going into my arm.

& I'm only CD14! There shouldn't be any red Hopefully it's just irritated cervix!

L0Ri K

MAMA T0 KADE (1/07)
LEVi (09/10)!