Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-04-2009, 07:10 PM   #61
MommyKeller0107
Registered Users
seller

Re: ATTS: Friday December 4th

GL Katie!

About Char, last I remember she had posted that her computer was dead.. and she was only able to get online @ the library? Maybe they're still having computer problems...

Advertisement

L0Ri K

MAMA T0 KADE (1/07)
LEVi (09/10)!

:: & RUBY ♥ ::
MommyKeller0107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 07:43 PM   #62
kt~mommy
Registered Users
Formerly: ben***katieh
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda w. View Post
Hello all you ATTS ladies!
I have been stalking this thread for probably 3 months and I think I would like to join if you all will have me.
welcome and

Quote:
Originally Posted by serendipity10410 View Post
i had a coworker (who was pregnant at the time!!) tell me that I should be glad it wasn't a "real baby"! Um, for 10 weeks, I went along eating right, taking my vitamins, patting my belly and talking to it, having morning sickness, etc. and it hurt so bad losing the "baby" even if it was only a baby in my heart, not IRL. Sorry to get on a soapbox, but your posting about the blighted ovum got me riled up. Some people do have a lot of nerve!
i seriously just don't get the tactlessness of some people.

thanks for the good lucks!

afm: i don't feel preggers at all, i'm packing my AF supplies for her arrival, hopefully not early enough to catch me during the weekend though! all right, tearing myself away from the computer to study again. i cannot wait until this is over and i'm i pass!
Old 12-04-2009, 07:54 PM   #63
serendipity10410
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kt~mommy View Post
welcome and

i seriously just don't get the tactlessness of some people.

thanks for the good lucks!

afm: i don't feel preggers at all, i'm packing my AF supplies for her arrival, hopefully not early enough to catch me during the weekend though! all right, tearing myself away from the computer to study again. i cannot wait until this is over and i'm i pass!
Thanks and good luck on your test!!

and not-so- newbie L 11/10

serendipity10410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 08:14 PM   #64
attachedmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:

I'm in the middle finals too!! Are you in college--grad school? I hate testss...they completley stress me out They are over next week though! Good luck on yours!

So, I went to the doc on thurs and everything checked out ok. No irritation in my cervix . So I'm hoping that means I really did trigger something and maybe it was AF that came! I guess I will see with time...The doc kept repeating that I am going to prob be "one of those women that can't get pregnant without weaning".........UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I reFUSE to beleive that yet. I'm chosing to hold on to that FF is right and I'm 6 dpo and that I ovulated somewhere around CD20 although I didn't have a BFP on my OPK or any signs of EWCM ...although I did have some spotting again after sex at CD16...well...even if my cycles are irregular for a few months I can live with that and hopefully they will get on track soon. Just wante d to update ya'll that everything checked out ok. I am just praying my body responds to the vitex and the slowing down on BF. I don't want to wean DD just yet.

Thanks to all you ladies for this great message board! It always helps lift me up when I start to sit on the pity pot to know that there are others going through similar feelings ....
God Bless...
Old 12-04-2009, 08:21 PM   #65
kt~mommy
Registered Users
Formerly: ben***katieh
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by attachedmom View Post
I'm in the middle finals too!! Are you in college--grad school? I hate testss...they completley stress me out They are over next week though! Good luck on yours!
hm.... looks like i'm not studying yet huh? i'm past grad school (which is part of the problem... i'm way out of the study groove!)... i'm studying for my liscensing exam (i'm a psychotherapist, going for my LPC/LPCC), which i've been putting off for years. just gotta get it done. ergh.

hope you get through your finals with flying colors!

Last edited by kt~mommy; 12-04-2009 at 08:29 PM.
kt~mommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 08:35 PM   #66
Lovely
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

GL on your exam Katie!

Afm-DS keeps crying, I think he has gas. I've tried bouncy, rubbing, patting, putting him in the fetal position. Nothing is working. He dozes off and then wakes up crying again
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 08:51 PM   #67
attachedmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
hm.... looks like i'm not studying yet huh? i'm past grad school (which is part of the problem... i'm way out of the study groove!)... i'm studying for my liscensing exam (i'm a psychotherapist, going for my LPC/LPCC), which i've been putting off for years. just gotta get it done. ergh.

hope you get through your finals with flying colors!
I love psychology (I'm in school for school psychology) ! My dh is in school to be a psychotherapist! Well good luck to you too! I'm off to bed!

Last edited by attachedmom; 12-04-2009 at 08:53 PM.
attachedmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 08:55 PM   #68
mommyto2girls
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I've been lurking around

tried to get DH in the mood this morning...no such luck but he knows I'm not fertile and I told him, well I don't want you to think I'm just using you to make a baby! his response was I WANT YOU TO!! he wants a baby as much as I do....so I told him sense he wouldn't this morning he needs to every night for the next week!!

haha we'll see what happens
Old 12-04-2009, 09:01 PM   #69
attachedmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommyto2girls View Post
I've been lurking around

tried to get DH in the mood this morning...no such luck but he knows I'm not fertile and I told him, well I don't want you to think I'm just using you to make a baby! his response was I WANT YOU TO!! he wants a baby as much as I do....so I told him sense he wouldn't this morning he needs to every night for the next week!!

haha we'll see what happens
Thats funny! I demand every other day drom DH...he loves it HAVE FUN!!
Old 12-04-2009, 09:03 PM   #70
Andbabymakes2
Registered Users
seller

The happiest ppl dont necessarily have the best of everything..they just make the best of everything they have. --- not my words ganked it from someone else. Just thought it was a good reminder to us all, to always be thankful for all that we have. As Americans/Canadians, as women, as wives, (as mothers for some of us), as human beings!!! Love to all my TTC sisters tonight!!