Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-09-2009, 09:09 PM   #1
kt~mommy
Registered Users
Formerly: ben***katieh
seller

My Mood:
EPO and Progesterone questions

dosage? when to take? Now that i've gotten all the info on soy from the great cycle buddies thread, i need your wisdom about using EPO and OTC progesterone also! the progesterone looks from the box like you put in on your skin, like wrists and stuff?? i always assumed it went up the hooha.

Advertisement

Old 12-09-2009, 09:54 PM   #2
jeebee
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: EPO and Progesterone questions

EPO i really can't remember how much I took, i remember it was a few caps though per day, maybe 4 or 5 but not sure of the dosage, and i think i took half in the morning half at night. Stop as soon as you've o'd!

Progesterone cream- I used Emerita as well and i started on 2dpo (you can start 3dpo if you want to be really certain you o'd, i would recommend doing both OPKs and temping to be sure, you don't want to start too early or too late!) I used it twice a day, about a quarter-sized dollop and spread it alternating on my inner thighs, inner arms, and belly area. The skin in those areas is supposed to be thinner and it's absorbed better, but you want to alternate because it can be irritating to the skin. I never noticed any irritation. I used it up until about 12 weeks preggo, and then i tapered off until 14 weeks when i stopped.
Old 12-10-2009, 05:38 AM   #3
rachaeljohnson
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

i did one capsule of 500mg epo from the day i stopped clomid (can't take them together as they do opposite things) until i od and planned on doing more this month if i didn't notice a change...but i did. GL!
~MY BLOG~

rachaeljohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 07:52 PM   #4
kt~mommy
Registered Users
Formerly: ben***katieh
seller

My Mood:

thanks ladies, got it. what a regiment i will be on! 6 soy/day + a prenatal now, EPO starting on CD7 (haven't counted how many pills yet), then B6, then progesterone. wowzers. i think i will have to write that down!
Old 12-10-2009, 08:27 PM   #5
attachedmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I heard taking up to 1500 mg a day was ok and effective....there is lots of research on the internet about it, though...