Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-10-2009, 07:29 PM   #91
MommyKeller0107
Registered Users
seller

Re: ATTS: Thursday December 10th

O is near..

Here are my OPKs (granted, they aren't as bright dried as they are brand new, but you get the drift)

So, Negative OPK, Nice amount of EWCM, Swimmers waiting from last night... hoping some tonight.... and tomorrow... It's good we're both off tomorrow!

Advertisement

L0Ri K

MAMA T0 KADE (1/07)
LEVi (09/10)!

:: & RUBY ♥ ::
MommyKeller0107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 07:48 PM   #92
kt~mommy
Registered Users
Formerly: ben***katieh
seller

My Mood:

congrats to Shae!

kristi- totally kwym about the why me's and the why her's. very frustrating that it is so hard for some of us who want a babe so badly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmandaRenee View Post
AFM: I am officially asking to be moved to Buddha Bellies (8/19/10)! I'm just so happy. I gave DH his "present" last night, at first he pulled out the onesie and just looked at it. Me: "There's more." He grabs out the digi and goes "You're pregnant!?" Well, duh! Then he spent the next 15 minutes hugging me, and we both cried.
awww!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fusion View Post
I got the job!!!! Yay! They only hired 2 females too and took a few days to interview everyone. I am super excited, it is high end and I will be getting about $30 an hour plus tips, so I could be making lots of money. Not quite as lucrative as working at home since I get all my money working at home, but I've only been getting 1 or 2 clients a week here. I also get to learn a bunch of really cool spa techniques and wraps and such, so that will be super fun.
woot! congrats!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MommyKeller0107 View Post
I guess that was a challenege he couldn't resist, and it's probably the first time he's kissed me like that in a long time. needless to say, I ended up a happy camper... but it needs to continue.
hooray for a super awesome ending. he realizes what he's got and keeps it up.

afm: nothing new. took soy, day 2. feeling generally kinda depressed tonight. long day, long week. i'm wiped out.
Old 12-10-2009, 09:28 PM   #93
bumminbeachbabe
Registered Users
seller
seller

Lori~ I hope that your DH keeps showing that you're special and keeps trying.

AFM: Today has been such a long day. Our weather has been really cold, so we went out and got DS some warm boots, snow pants, and a new winter jacket. Now we don't have to tell him that he can't go outside because we don't have anything warm enough.

It was 25 degrees here and I was too warm for a jacket. I walked around all day in a t shirt. I don't feel sick though. Now I'm wondering if maybe I am coming down with something and that's why my temp was way up this morning.
Old 12-11-2009, 04:50 AM   #94
Babybug
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

MICHELLE : I can just imagine DH watching me come in with a bunch of sticks and head to the bathroom.... plus they're all covered in snow for now

LORI : That's awesome that you DH stepped up and gave you comfort (and loving of course)....hope those swimmers where pepped talked and catch the egg
Babybug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 04:59 AM   #95
rachaeljohnson
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Lori-wahoo!!
~MY BLOG~

rachaeljohnson is offline   Reply With Quote