Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-11-2009, 09:02 AM   #21
abbi_n_nadia
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: friday daffodil chat

Now I'm feeling sick, I'm freezing and sweating and achy. My temp was 99.4. I'm ready for this first week to be over, I can't take it anymore!

Advertisement

Old 12-11-2009, 09:10 AM   #22
kulaswifeandmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Congrats Beth on your new baby boy!! How exciting!
& Emris (6/27/11) Pregnant with #5, a boy! Due 11/10/14
kulaswifeandmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 09:18 AM   #23
Fishie Kisses
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Beth--CONGRATS!!!!
Tashauna~~proud wife to my trained boo-boo fixer and mama to 4 boys on earth (Jordan-01/15/08, Logan-12/16/09, Connor-05/17/11)...and finally our rainbow Jackson (11/24/13)! and two in heaven ^i^ (10wks-11/12 and 4 weeks 2/13)
Try SWAGBUCKS and get paid!! I've earned over $1000 just since Jan 1, 2013!!!
Fishie Kisses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 09:40 AM   #24
sharon_k
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Re: the dipes, yup I am psyched!!!!

Chasity, are you taking the herbal iron supplements, Floradix? I think they are better absorbed then taking the other kinds. That's what my mw would recommend. I never had a problem with my iron, as it's usually around a 14, so when the natural pregnancy anemia comes into play with increased blood volume I am still OK.
Old 12-11-2009, 11:07 AM   #25
Jallia
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Fan - Toronto is as busy as ever! We finally got some snow up here a couple days ago so I'm looking forward to a white Christmas. It's just not the same when the Christmas decorations are up and you're looking at a green yard. That's not what living in the great white north should be like! :P

Bry- I'm happy to hear the membrane sweeping was successful for you. I'll keep my fingers crossed that it works for us as well!

Haley - Feel free to send some of that knitting my way! :P

Mel - I'll put in some prayers for you as well that this babe comes out soon!

Beth - Grats on the new addition! That is so exciting!

We went for our last ultrasound today and baby was measuring at 6lbs 7 oz. Of course that's give or take a pound, so who knows how big he'll really be. I'd be perfectly happy with a 7 pounder though!

Kris
Jallia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 11:11 AM   #26
reagansmom05
Registered Users
seller

i'm all depressed today. im so sick of being pregnant and im so sick of diabetes.
Anna, sahm to THREE boys [Reagan 4/25/05 & Hunter 7/17/07 & Logan 12/22/09 ] & one lost bean 2/15/09, Air Force Wife & SAHM. i love free gift cards from SWAGBUCKS!! EBATES and CloudCrowd and CASHBAQis where I earn paypal!! easy paid emails!!
reagansmom05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 12:33 PM   #27
loreleidenise
Registered Users

Still hanging in here... I think I'm going to do a dry run with the birthing pool this weekend just to see how well our hot water heater can keep up... though I'm thinking I'm going to have to fill it about half way and leave it filled up (changing water every couple days) half way just to not have to spend an hour trying to fill the pool when I'm ready for it since I'm willing to bet that my hot water heater only will fill the pool half-way at boiling hot. I'd rather be able to get into the water once the pool is full, not be boiled alive. :-)
Old 12-11-2009, 01:03 PM   #28
7arrows4God
Registered Users
seller
seller

Just wondering, hard to keep track of all the babies, but a few days ago we had 3 mamas having c-sec's. Did we here from each one of those mamas>

I know there is baby West. What about the other 2 mamas?
Canadian mama to 13 blessings ds(18), ds(17), ds(15.5), ds(13.5), dd(11.75), ds(10), ds(8.5), ds(6.5), dd(5.5), dd(3.5), dd(2.5) , ds(15 months) and #13 due end of AUGUST. And yes that is while nursing night and day. :O)
7arrows4God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 01:06 PM   #29
Fishie Kisses
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7arrows4God View Post
Just wondering, hard to keep track of all the babies, but a few days ago we had 3 mamas having c-sec's. Did we here from each one of those mamas>

I know there is baby West. What about the other 2 mamas?
We only had 2 scheduled for Wed, West and Miss Peyton, and Beth had her lil man that day as well
Tashauna~~proud wife to my trained boo-boo fixer and mama to 4 boys on earth (Jordan-01/15/08, Logan-12/16/09, Connor-05/17/11)...and finally our rainbow Jackson (11/24/13)! and two in heaven ^i^ (10wks-11/12 and 4 weeks 2/13)
Try SWAGBUCKS and get paid!! I've earned over $1000 just since Jan 1, 2013!!!
Fishie Kisses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 01:10 PM   #30
fanatic4cloth
Registered Users

My Mood:

Anna my diabetes subsided. So far I will get the offical yes at my 6 week. Babies cord was hanging on by nothing one small swipe with a qtip and alchol there she went woo hoo!we are almost done with sposies yeah!!!! Ok for those of you slinging your babes. The sling swallows her up and she cries because she is soo small. I want to get her into the sling because she is so wanting to be held. So I need to get her used to it. Man I'm soooo crampy ughh. One thing I didn't miss was bleeding and periods. I have to do ds3 math exam and homeschooling starts again on tuesday should. Be fun not.
Love is compromise. Its accepting that both of you are diffrent. And learning to love the uniqueness of each other. Its learning to love those things which drive you nuts, and accepting them and not trying to change someone to how you want them to be.
fanatic4cloth is offline   Reply With Quote