Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-12-2009, 11:08 AM   #11
yesterdayicried
Registered Users
k**ro**ns26
seller
seller

Re: What do I do now?

I second trying OTC progesterone cream.

Advertisement

Old 12-12-2009, 11:32 AM   #12
jeebee
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hey- my LP was 7 days or less until my daughter was 14 months old, and then i started B6 and progesterone cream (emerita) and cut down feeds to 2-3 per day and it went to 10 days, then the next cycle I got pregnant. I'm still BF her, so there's hope!
Old 12-12-2009, 11:38 AM   #13
rachaeljohnson
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

My RE says aside from nursing, a short LP is usually a sign of weak ovulation...he really believes clomid is the way to lenghten it. It has always worked for me and my lp was like 8 days before doing it. i am on progesterone too though. Big hugs...it is so frustrating knowing you don't stand a chance. My lp was 8 days...i did 1 cycle of clomid and pregnant. Then it was like 8 days again, clomid and lp was 12 days but no bfp.
~MY BLOG~

rachaeljohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 12:30 PM   #14
bumminbeachbabe
Registered Users
seller
seller

I was laying in agony in bed because of cramps and DH came in and was telling me that he remembered my OB and NP saying that they thought I may have endometriosis. Something about my internal exam after c/s and the terrible cramps I get each cycle. They didn't note ANYTHING in my records though.
Old 12-12-2009, 12:53 PM   #15
Sonoran Bloom
Registered Users

call your OB again and also bring up the endo. Demand to be seen and if they still hassle you, get a new OB. Endo is nothing to mess with since it can only get worse (scar tissue). You may just need the lap to get 'cleaned out.' I understand the no insurance right now but, for now, it would only be an office visit. Is that do-able? I know my mom struggled to get pregnant with me, found out she had endo, had the lap and the very next cycle, BFP with me. It is definitely worth a discussion with your OB at this point. Big super hugs, Anjuli
Sonoran Bloom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 05:28 PM   #16
turtledance
Registered Users

My Mood:

Huge hugs! I had a super short LP too. 5-7 days long. When you are able, I would get a second opinion from a different Dr too. My Dr was willing to work with me after just 6 months. I took Clomid and progesterone and the combo worked. Prior to that when I took both B6 and vitex, my LP was about a day longer. If you can't get to a Dr for a while, I would try B6, vitex and natural progesterone cream and see if that helps at all. Having such a short LP is so very frustrating! It sucks feeling like you don't even have a shot at pregnancy because your body won't give it a chance. I really hope that you are able to figure something out. Huge hugs!

Momma to my crazy little Snuggle Muttin (6-8-07)
and my sweet Cuddle Bug (2-13-10)
turtledance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 06:20 PM   #17
rachaeljohnson
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

hmmm, i had a lap with endo removal in september and now am suddenly having ttc problems...if its supposed to help what's the dealio?
~MY BLOG~

rachaeljohnson is offline   Reply With Quote