Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-12-2009, 10:18 AM   #1
sheenamc
Registered Users

Tupperware sippy cups?

Do you have any? Do you like them? We are thinking of getting a few for DD for travel and just to have a couple extra kicking around. She has a safe sippy and a klean kanteen already.

Advertisement

Old 12-12-2009, 01:49 PM   #2
Michelle_M
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Tupperware sippy cups?

The one that I used to have was ok..except that it's not spill proof. The sippy doesn't have a one way vavle like many of the "spill proof" cups do. So if you turn it upside down, then liquid just pours out.

So, if you have a child that doesn't knock their cup over very often, and you just need some flow control, then it's not bad.

Now, maybe they have come out with a newer version since my sister bought some for me, but that's the one I had.

God bless,
Michelle

Send a custom greeting card from Just Because Stationery!Because you don't need a reason to show you care. Caring is reason enough!!!
Michelle_M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 11:18 PM   #3
Revy
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Tupperware sippy cups?

we use something like this.for me, its very helpful for my baby for him to learn how to hold something such as this.
Naturally for Her is the first company dedicated in providing the best organic and natural fertility management options like Lady-Comp and the Today Sponge FREE SHIPPING in the US! FREE 1 BOX of Natacare 100% Organic products in every purchase of Lady-Comp!

Last edited by Revy; 12-12-2009 at 11:19 PM.
Revy is offline   Reply With Quote