Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-16-2009, 08:28 PM   #41
skolbut
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Mexico?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amey View Post
Hi Josesmama, I live in Lake Chapala right outside of Guadalajara. I am wanting to start cloth diapering my 18 month old, and I also have a baby due in July (as well as two older sons no longer in dipes). I have looked EVERYWHERE here for cloth diapers or at least the cheap Gerber covers even and found nothing. So frustrating!
We are flying out TOMORROW to go visit family in Ajijic!!! Yay, we are so excited! I'm bringing my flip system with the disposable insert, since we're only going for 6 days. My first trip to Mexico and I'm sure I will LOVE it! AND.... I always travel with no fear... there's no doubt I have a big sign on my forehead that reads YANKEE but I've always had great travel experiences so YAY Mexico!!

Advertisement

B... newly type II diabetic, wife to B 9/16/05, mama to B 1/23/07 H 9/27/08 (after three years of GI issues FINALLY getting a celiac diagnosis!) and our miracle baby C who joined us 9/6/2011, and is forever greatful to his "milk mamas" who pump for us! We do lots of crunchy things and some soggy things, too.
skolbut is offline   Reply With Quote