Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 12-22-2009, 03:20 PM   #1
Registered Users

I got an email from Rite Aid saying that you get a free lipstick with any purchase from EBATES has 6% back AND they put in free samples with every order. The Rite Aid coupon says this in the fine print:
Offer expires Thursday, December 31, 2009. Cannot be redeemed for cash. While supplies last. Limited to one per household. Non-transferable. Free gifts cannot be returned for credit or exchanged. The free gift will be added to your shopping bag when you make a purchase for the amount required by the promotion. A minimum purchase does not include shipping charges or applicable sales tax. Not applicable toward gift cards, gift certificates, magazine subscriptions, contact lenses or prescription purchases. Cannot be combined with some offers. APO/FPO/DPO and U.S. shipping destinations only. Valid with purchase on only. You are receiving this email because of your participation in Rite Aid Single Check Rebates. We hope that you enjoyed receiving this message. However, if you would rather not receive future emails of this sort from Single Check Rebates, let us know and we will remove your name from our mailing list. For more details, please read Rite Aid's privacy policy.

So there's no coupon code, making me think I can't go through EBATES AND get the Rite Aid deal for free lipstick. EBATES doesn't have any promo codes for either, but maybe there are other ones out there that could make it a sweeter deal... They are partnered with, and it's free shipping for $25 (can combo sites). I am thinking get something at, get the free lipstick, then get things at, plus there's a buy $30 get $5 off, and that would also work with free ship over $25. Any concrete ideas / suggestions?

Get $10 to spend at Vitacost & get free dipes, wipes, vitamins, food - you name it!
Big brother Colt + Little brother Mad Max + my DH + me = our happy, thrifty family.EBATES SWAG ME! I've earned over $250 in gift cards in 2 years! Muchas gracias/Thanks so much!

Last edited by SenoraE; 12-22-2009 at 03:27 PM.
SenoraE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 04:37 PM   #2
Registered Users
Re: and Rite Aid deal... need help, please.

I'd click the link in the email, and then follow the link from ebates after. Clicking the link in the email will probably set a cookie.
SAHM to Alexa (04-20-09) and Valerie (08-12-11)
tcmt81 is offline   Reply With Quote