Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-03-2007, 08:43 PM   #1
missablue
Registered Users

How do you tell the age of a fuzzi bunz?

Just wondering if anyone can give me an idea on the differences between some of my fuzzi bunz and how to tell an older one from a newer one. I have heaps of them, they all have pointy back wings, but 2 have rounded tummy panels (as opposed to pointy) with different snap positions. Some have cream colored fleece, most have white. Most of them have the patent info on the outer tag, but a couple don't. Some have the inner tag more on the right-hand side of the back, where most is in the middle. One has an outer tag that says "stay dry diapers" under the fuzzi bunz logo. Some of them seem quite old & I would just be interested in finding out a bit more about them. I would just like to see how many years they actually last for before they wear out.... just for a bit of fun, really!

Does anyone know how to tell, and could you let me in on the secret, please?

Thanks in advance,

Melissa.

Advertisement

missablue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 08:48 PM   #2
momtothreeboys
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: How do you tell the age of a fuzzi bunz?

I know that the rounded front npanels with only 3 snap settings are older than the FB that have pointy front flaps. I think the crean fleece is older I might be wrong on that one. The oldest FB had 3 snap settings with rounded tummy panels and wings. Hope that helps. Someone else might be able to give you more info.
Old 04-03-2007, 09:22 PM   #3
beenwaitingalongtime
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

You know who's a FB afficianado? Molly of Tree City Diapers (www.treecitydiapers.com or treecitydiapers on here...I think)
I got a bunch off of CL last year and had an array just like you (which sadly half of them had bad elastic). She knew everything from the tab shape to the fleece color/thickness to the tag, snaps, etc.
If she doesn't pipe in here, PM/email her. She's a BIG help!
Old 04-04-2007, 07:32 AM   #4
jrpbrown1
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

This is only a comment from my own stash - round inner tabs,pointy outer, thick cream fleece - circa 2003; pointy inner and outer tabs, thick cream fleece - circa 2004; pointy inner and outer tabs, think bright white fleece - circa late 2005; pointy inner and outer tabs, thick bright white fleece - circa 2006. I have heard of rounded inner and outer tabs, but I don't know when that style was manufactured, sorry. Personally, I prefer the older, thicker, cream fleece to the thin bright white. HTH!
jrpbrown1 is offline   Reply With Quote