Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-30-2009, 09:31 PM   #11
hannahnana'smommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Can we start a September 2010?

I wanted so bad to buy a little girls Christmas outfit the other day that was on clearance but DH and I were like if we buy this then it will for sure be a boy (not that we care either way as long as it is healthy).

We have decided against that double stroller for now because we can't get DD to ride in it now (she is 19 months). So when the new one comes it will either ride in the stroller or be in a sling if DD wants to ride. As they both get bigger though we might change our minds.

I really can hardly wait to find out what we are having so I can start making and buying some cute fluffy stuff....lol.

Have you bought anything?

Advertisement

Old 12-31-2009, 07:54 AM   #12
treala05
Registered Users
seller

Re: Can we start a September 2010?

We got our own forum - yay!!!

Anyway, I bought a newborn stash over the past few months...just as I found some good deals on stuff. But it's all white and fairly inexpensive stuff. Once we find out what we're having, I'd probably throw in a few cuter items.

Haven't decided on the stroller yet. I've been researching, but will probably wait to buy something until closer to the due date to see what DD's like at that point. I think she'd like the sit & stand type though. I really like the looks of the Joovy Ergo Caboose, but it's fairly pricey (IMO).

Hope to see you over on our forum!