Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-17-2010, 05:37 PM   #1
mamahen
Registered Users
seller

Got Wood?

My DS is getting to the point where an exersaucer would be good- mostly for me to actually get something done around the house. Anyway, DH and I were at a big box store the other day and he was not impressed with the options and wondered if there were any that were wood. Anyone have any alternatives to the plastic ones? Or any ideas which direction I should go? I'm not set on having an exersaucer, I just need something to buy me a little time here and there to clean house!
TIA

Advertisement

Please rear face your child to the max- their lives could depend on it.
mamahen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 07:02 PM   #2
doodah
Registered Users
seller

Re: Got Wood?

What about a wooden highchair and toys to play with? I have never seen a wooden excersaucer type option. You might also consider a pack n play with toys in it or a small gated off area in your home where it is child proof and he can learn to play for short periods of time by himself.
doodah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 08:50 PM   #3
south5
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Got Wood?

Pack n Plays are great! We also used ours to teach dd to play on her own. I started with 10 minutes and got to 45 minutes, where I could place her in it with toys and walk away. This way you can clean house or whatever needs done and they are happy and safe. What about a Johnny Jump Up? Hang it in the doorway and let him bounce away.
south5 is offline   Reply With Quote