Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 01-20-2010, 12:05 AM   #1
Registered Users
sleep problems

DD cries to sleep no matter how she gets there. she fights sleep so bad that she'll cry, kick, punch, pull hair, scratch sometimes scream before she gets there. sometimes its too much to handle since i have to be up at 5am for work so i make DH go out in to the living room with her. he's currently unemployed so he can be up all night cuz he has doesn't have a time to be up. well he's going back to work soon and that soon won't be on option for me. i know she's tired but she just won't let herself go to sleep. i'm begining to think that CIO would make no difference if i just lay her down and fight herself to sleep since thats all she does with me anyway. shouldn't we be passed this?

Cathy- mama to Aurora 6-7-09, Valeria 11-28-10 and Björn 3-2-14. Enjoying my last little baby!
Cathypie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 12:28 AM   #2
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: sleep problems

maybe she is over tired and cant handle it. maybe you can try putting her to sleep sooner. my ds3 gets crazy when he is over tired. i was talking to this lactation consultant about it and she said some kids are just like that. they are so tired they cant handle life anymore and melt down. so when they start to show signs of being tired, whenever that is, get them ready for bed. i have been working on that and it has been getting better. he is showing signs of being ready to go to sleep sooner than we have been putting him down. gl!
Beth - homeschooling, Christ loving mom to Magus '99, Malakai '01, Bastian '07, Jace '09, Step Mom to Seth '95, married to Damon, love of my life!
My last ds is pl'ed!
faiths13 is offline   Reply With Quote