Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-10-2007, 10:49 AM   #1
hd_darcy
Registered Users
seller

What do you do for quick fun w/ the kids??

What are some "cute, fun" things that you do with your kids or babies... For instance, I tell my boys "COME HERE, A KISS IS FALLING!!", and then quick kiss them.. They get a kick out of that..

Or I pretend to eat body parts ...LOL.. I call their cheeks, "cheeky chicken, or belly beans..or Piggy peas"

When they are eating, if they are eating well I say to my older son "Oh wow, I just seen you grow!".. It motivates him to eat more

There are just a few that come to mind. Are you guys thinking I'm crazy, or can you post some fun stuff you do with the kiddos too???

Darcy

Advertisement

hd_darcy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 11:01 AM   #2
Sanche
Registered Users
seller

Re: What do you do for quick fun w/ the kids??

My little guy likes it when we blow on his toes. :shrug:

Ebay Feedback

Will you wear a gold ribbon for childhood cancer?
Sanche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 11:04 AM   #3
kannondicarpo
seller
seller

My Mood:

I do this with my neices and nephews.

I "look" for their "tickle buttons" and when I find one I tell them I need to check and make sure it is still working. Great fun!!!!!!

Can't wait to do this with my own LO.

Charlene Keala || 9.27.10, Zakary Michael || 10.25.12 & Baby "Momomi" || October 2014 ~

Loving life on the Big Island!
kannondicarpo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 11:05 AM   #4
momma2three
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

You're not crazy...or I'm just as crazy as you (which I already KNOW I am crazy). I pretend to be asleep on the couch and watch my kids "try" to wake me up. It's funny to see what they come up with. I eat their body parts as well....although I have never called them as clever of names as you do. Geez, I do things like this all day long and now that you ask me I'm totally drawing a blank! I think it's mainly because I don't tend to do one thing all the time, I am always changing and coming up with new things. Oh yeah, we pray on our knees before going to bed each night and to get our kids to get on their knees for prayer I made up a "knee dance". Some goofy music in which we all dance wildly, but you can only do the dance if you are on your knees...otherwise you can't do it...LOL. We then do a calm down song the "open them, shut them" song before we pray. We've been doing this dance for like a year now...they love it everynight. he he. I'll have to think of more after my appointment!