Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-14-2010, 11:24 AM   #31
Ola_
Registered Users

Re: Tell me i am not the only one

I say as long as you can take care of their physical and emotional needs, more power to you. I've heard that it can be hard on a woman's body to have multiple pregnancies that close together but you are the best judge of that. I'll bet your age works in your favour there too.

Advertisement

Ola_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 12:05 PM   #32
OrangeBananas
Registered Users
Formerly: Savannah+6
seller
seller

I have 5 boys. My oldest is turning 5 next month, and the youngest is 3 months old. All singleton pregnancies, and I am 23 years old. I have no idea how many we will have, but we are very open to the idea of more, whenever we are blessed with them.
Old 01-30-2010, 08:26 PM   #33
sunshinejessica
Registered Users

My Mood:

I am not pregnant, so maybe this makes me a lurker but I had to pop in and say that dh and I are both 29 and we have 4 kiddos...oldest DD is 10, next DD is 7, DS is 3 and next DS is 7 1/2 months. We started young and I love the age spans of my kids and I love having four. I never wanted a big family--I actually never wanted kids at all. But now that I have them, I could never imagine it any other way and I love and treasure it. I was one of 6 and dh was one of 2, but I never really got any attitude from my inlaws, which is surprising bc I get attitude from them about a lot...but his mom was one of 5 and his dad was one of 6 so they're actually pretty supportive and seem to really enjoy our big family. Honestly the only judgment I've gotten is from people our own age...they're mostly the ones acting like we're insane....but we're perfectly happy and wouldn't change it for all the money in the world.
sunshinejessica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 09:38 PM   #34
mommyofmonkeys
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Not crazy at all! I'm 27 and we're expecting #5. My oldest is 8, followed by my son who's 6, my little guy who's 5, and our youngest is 19 months. I love my big family! The people in my life who don't agree, (and there's many) need to keep their opinions to themselves. We support our family, my husband works very hard to make it that way, and I wouldn't change it for anything.