Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-09-2006, 03:55 PM   #1
MommyMommyMommy's Avatar
Registered Users
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Mesa, AZ
Posts: 5,419
What to call private parts?

When we were potty training my oldest, it was right as Pirates of the Carribean (sp?) came out and we've always called his penis his 'goods'. He knows that it is a penis, but we just call it that whole area 'goods'.

Well, on to DD who just potty trained and I can't find a good name for girls private parts. We've used: bum, front, area, potty and pee-pee (those get a little confusing when she's going pee-pee on the potty ) but nothing seems right.

Any suggestions? I've told her that girls have a vagina but she seems a little young for that and I'd like a different word for everyday use. Plus it's the whole area, not just the vagina. I can't for the life of me remember what we called ours when I was little.

Any comments are appreciated!
MommyMommyMommy is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2005 - 2018 VIX-WomensForum LLC. All Rights Reserved.