Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-11-2010, 09:40 PM   #1
peabean26
Registered Users
seller

Question for Pocket users

I started off diapering using prefolds and covers/wool. Now that baby is 1 year old and going to daycare we are building a pockets stash. For simplicity we decided to start with Bum Genius. Now I'm trying to buy some used pockets to fill out our stash

Why is it so hard to find people selling used pocket dipes WITH inserts?? What are they doing with all the inserts? Why does everyone only want to sell me the outer portion?

Can anyone explain this mystery to me?

Advertisement

peabean26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 09:44 PM   #2
MCmom3
Registered Users
seller

Re: Question for Pocket users

Quote:
Originally Posted by peabean26 View Post
I started off diapering using prefolds and covers/wool. Now that baby is 1 year old and going to daycare we are building a pockets stash. For simplicity we decided to start with Bum Genius. Now I'm trying to buy some used pockets to fill out our stash

Why is it so hard to find people selling used pocket dipes WITH inserts?? What are they doing with all the inserts? Why does everyone only want to sell me the outer portion?

Can anyone explain this mystery to me?
i bought some of my BG used and she didn't have inserts because she hated microfiber and had gotten rid of/couldn't find the inserts. She did provide me with 1-2 hemp inserts if I wanted though. I think I ended up having to buy the newborn sized inserts as she didn't have those. So that could be one reason. Maybe they are using the inserts for other diapers as well?
Old 02-11-2010, 09:51 PM   #3
natalee_ava
Registered Users
seller

Yea I wasn't a fan of mf either so I sold all mine and bought bamboo inserts to stuff my pockets with. If/when I sell my pockets it will most likely be w/o the inserts b/c I will want to keep the bamboo since it was pricey. Also lots of mamas like to use pf in their pockets and will usually want to hang on to those as well.
Old 02-11-2010, 10:01 PM   #4
Sweet_Fantasy_Fox
No Longer Here

My Mood:

I sell with or w.o inserts, depends on if i need them since when you buy pockets new they do not always come with inserts. Inserts also make packages heavier so to keep prices lower, inserts are not always included.
What kind of inserts do you need, I may have some extra MF ones around in my diaperboxes I no longer need, I sold them off cheap to another mama.I had so many and may have some laying around you can have ffs if you'd like.
Sweet_Fantasy_Fox is offline   Reply With Quote