Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-05-2010, 01:45 PM   #1
fridasmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Question for Houston mamas!

Hi all!

My hubby will be in Houston for business from mid-March through May 1, and the kiddos and I will be joining him the second week of April for approximately 3 1/2 weeks. We use a diaper service (they provide/launder the prefolds which we use w/our own covers) at home in NYC, so I don't actually *own* any prefolds. Wondering if any of you Houston mamas might be so kind as to recommend a diaper service I could contact about those 3 1/2 weeks? The service we use in NYC is really fantastic and one of the moms who runs it has offered to give us a "rental package" of PFs to use while we're gone, but frankly I'm a little concerned about the laundry situation (DH will be housed in an extended stay-type apartment, and I'm guessing laundry will be fairly expensive and of course communal to the apartment complex), not to mention how packing PFs, covers & wipes for 2 LOs in diapes (DD will be 29 mo & DS will be 5 mo) isn't really all that practical since the airlines are now charging for EVERY checked bag.....

Any help would be most greatly appreciated!!

Advertisement

fridasmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 01:34 PM   #2
reddest
Registered Users

Re: Question for Houston mamas!

The ONLY diaper service I have ever found in Houston is Dandy Diaper service. As my baby isn't due until June, I can't comment on them other than to say I've seen nothing but good reviews. We plan on using them, at least in the beginning.
reddest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 02:37 PM   #3
fridasmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Question for Houston mamas!

just saw this after posting to your welcome thread! thanks for the tip, off to google...
fridasmom is offline   Reply With Quote