Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-13-2010, 03:28 PM   #1
Squig'sMumMum
Registered Users
seller
seller

It's official...

AF arrived this afternoon, so I guess this puts us on Cycle Day 1 and officially TTC #2. My cycles are a little wonky as DD is still nursing, but I've kept track since AF returned at 4 months PP and I seem to be ovulating, so I just won't know when to test. I'll probably default to every 5-6 weeks, but may go with 4 to be safe due to pregnancy history

This makes me so happy and scares the h-e-double hockey sticks out of me all at once. I've been told that is normal, and the fact I over analzye everything just makes it worse I think. Certainly doesn't make it feel any better With DD I wanted a baby so bad, nothing else mattered (she was TTC after a 10 week ectopic loss). This time DD matters, and the unknowns scare me

Anyway, my goal is to keep positive thoughts in mind and move toward adding a new member to our family

So

Advertisement

If there are any typos or grammatical errors I was probably NAK, apologies in advance!
Squig'sMumMum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 03:58 PM   #2
themrshunt
Senior Moderator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

Re: It's official...

Just wanted to send some your way and say welcome. Hope your stay is short and sweet.

And
themrshunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 04:17 PM   #3
MadeOfStars
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

GL and feel free to join us on the daily ATTS thread! Hope your stay is short and sweet!
C, wife to T (4-1-06), mama to M (11-18-07), TTC #2
ISO
MadeOfStars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 04:17 PM   #4
l_Kimmie_l
Banned

My Mood:

Congrats on your new TTC journey!! I am nursing too and know all about wonky cycles. I have found that OvaTel has helped me know what is up with my body now. It allows me to obcess without truly obcessing. With nursing there are cycles I do not 'o'. I also chart my cycles with MyCycleDiary so I can keep track of what is going on.
l_Kimmie_l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 05:18 PM   #5
Squig'sMumMum
Registered Users
seller
seller

Thanks, I will keep it in mind
For the time being I think we are going to go with the flow and let it happen when it happens... With DD I charted temp, and I know that isn't going to work with night nursing and my sleep schedule being what it is (I used to sleep like a rock, but now I wake up all the time, probably from being used to DD waking so much for so long ). The cycle we got pregnant with DD was one where I had had enough stress from trying to TTC that I just 'gave up' and decided to relax and let it happen in its own time.

If there are any typos or grammatical errors I was probably NAK, apologies in advance!
Old 02-13-2010, 08:10 PM   #6
attachedmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Congrats and I am right there with ya with the wonky cylcles...I just weaned DD because I still hadn't gotten AF back yet. Our DD's are very close in age ; Sophia was born 2/08! Good luck and hope your stay is short! Do you have Fertility Friend?
Old 02-14-2010, 07:54 AM   #7
Ten
Registered Users

My Mood:

Hugs and crossed fingers for you...

*we're TTC again and hoping DD1 returns to us!*
"Death can't stop True Love - it can only delay it for a while." - The Princess Bride
Ten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 08:59 AM   #8
BabyD'sMommy
Registered Users
seller

Welcome mama! Hope your stay is short. Smart thinking starting early w/ charting. It's positive news that you know you are ovulating! I wish I would have started charting sooner. Just now starting since my cycles are really wonky due to BFing. Hopefully it won't take me too long to see a pattern. I'm pretty sure there are at least some cycles where I'm not o'ing. We are also just going to go w/ the flow and see what happens. Good luck!
Old 02-14-2010, 09:11 AM   #9
Squig'sMumMum
Registered Users
seller
seller

Well, I made sure to chart right away in order to make sure I didn't get pregnant It works both ways, right?
I am not sure that I am ovulating every cycle, but most I am pretty sure when I am about to/have due to my mood, dreams and CM