Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-24-2008, 04:49 PM   #11
ejegmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Wiggle Worm Bottom Covers?

I have several and don't really like them bc they are so bulky. They work well, are well made and pretty but they seem so huge on dd. She sometimes wears them with a dress or tshirt but never under clothes.
Stephanie

Advertisement

ejegmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 07:34 PM   #12
jrgmama
Registered Users
seller

I love them! I used the NB size from birth with our 2nd son. I didn't start cding my oldest until he was 17 months and went straight to pocket dipes. I decided to use fitteds & covers for the nb stage and WWB were my favorite covers. They were cute, soft and fit nicely. I guess they are a little bulky, but let's be honest cloth can be bulky no matter what you use. I actually loved WWB covers so much that since I have been having some fit issues with #2 in pockets, I'm going to go back to fitteds & WWB covers in size M. The other cover I really liked was Nikky Wraps. They can't be wiped clean like Thirsties, but they are super slim.
jrgmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 09:14 AM   #13
wimama
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

We liked ours. My DH loved the two prints we had them in. His fav two sports teams.

We had them with seude cloth inners and I thought they were pretty trim for trifolding in. Because of the suede cloth the prefold seemed to stay in place better, than the slick PUL inner covers. And, even though my DS is sensitive to suede cloth inners, he did good with them, since it wasn't against his skin.
Old 02-14-2010, 11:14 AM   #14
revolekim
Registered Users
seller
seller

I have one, but haven't gotten the chance to use it yet. It's cute and looks like an awesome cover, and I have the matching T-shirt which I .

I am happy to hear they run large since the cover I have is NB, and I make big babies.

Liz , wife to Mike and semi-crunchy mama to 3 going on 4 happy, healthy little ones: Gehrig the Jedi Knight (04/08), Logan a.k.a. "Pigpen" (06/10), princess pumpkin Katie Rose (10/12), and chipmunk Lexi (06/14)
::::::
revolekim is offline   Reply With Quote