Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-14-2010, 01:35 PM   #1
davidsgirl777
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
IB (sorry I know this topic was brought up b4)

So my husband and I decided to wait to TTC until we bought land or had enough money saved up. So we have been careful this past month! Well yesterday morning I woke up to a light brown spot and it was OUT of the blue. I'm not due for my period until the 17th, so it shocked me because I had no gas or bad cramping. Yesterday was ABOUT 9dpo. Well when I started spotting I was sure AF would show by the end of the night or this morning in ALL HER GLORY. She usually shows up in full in 12 hrs of my first spotting.
This time she didn't show but I still have DARK to light red and really brown spotting. But its light enough that a light mama cloth does the trick. But can IB last two days? I thought it only lasted a couple hours. I have VERY mildy cramping in my abdomen and this afternoon I started getting a small case of gas. UGH I hate that preggie symptoms are the same as AF! I'm so ATTS I poa blue dye and then to a digi. I think I totally wasted my digi cause I was like 6 dpo. But it was SCREAMING for me to pee on it, plus it was the last stick I had in the house and I just needed to get rid of it. Should I go buy some sticks? OR not bother because AF sounds like she's on her way?

Thanks Mama's for your help!

Advertisement

Old 02-14-2010, 01:50 PM   #2
wendyroo2001
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: IB (sorry I know this topic was brought up b4)

If it was me and she doesn't show by morning, I'd go buy some sticks. but thats just me, cause i'm ATTS.
Old 02-14-2010, 02:30 PM   #3
davidsgirl777
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Haha I hear you Wendy! I cant keep sticks around without the need to pee on them. I think I'll go get some, just nervous
Old 02-14-2010, 05:11 PM   #4
davidsgirl777
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

So I took a $tree and STARK white. Hmmm??? I still have spotting (only when I wipe) but no progression.
Old 02-14-2010, 05:34 PM   #5
l_Kimmie_l
Banned

My Mood:

All of my IBs were -

1. Before AF was due
2. Made me think she was coming early
3. Lasted at least 4 days
4. Gave BFPs 4 days after tye onset.

I would take a PG test in a couple more days. If you are PG, you will have enough hCG to get a clear positive. If you are not PG and AF comes full force, I would assume this is one of the 2-3 irregular cycles that are normal for women each year.
l_Kimmie_l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 06:01 PM   #6
davidsgirl777
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Thanks Kimmie, I'll just wait a little. Could stress or sickness be a factor?
Old 02-14-2010, 10:07 PM   #7
LilOutlaws
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

well if it were IB, it would be a few more days. embies don't start producing HCG until they are implanted (at the time of IB, likely) so it would be a few days to get up to the right amount to detect
LilOutlaws is offline   Reply With Quote