Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-15-2010, 05:17 AM   #1
Currer Bell
Registered Users
Formerly: ma**ie

I need some chart stalkers!

Can anyone take a look at my chart? I have no idea when/if I O'd. I slept in late on Saturday and Sunday so I'm not sure those temps are accurate. FF says I'm 3 dpo and ovulated on day 17, but I've had EWCM since then so I'm not sure. And my pre-O temps were much higher than usual this month. I'm getting a little frustrated. What do you think?

Chart link: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/283cbd

Advertisement

Old 02-15-2010, 07:07 AM   #2
happymama1
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: I need some chart stalkers!

Hey Mackenzie! I will be a chart stalker for you...but I'm not a super-duper expert, so we'll see....I would say that at the moment, it does appear that you ovulated already.....but I agree that the sleeping in Friday and Saturday could have confused your chart somewhat

I have also had EWCM for a few days even past what should have been ovulation based on my temps....so I think that can happen as well

I would just keep an eye on your temps over the next few days and if they go even higher, or dip down and go higher again, you might consider moving your ovulation date.

Otherwise, keep up the BDing just in case

Hope this will be your cycle! I'll be praying for peace for you as you wait!!!
happymama1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 07:24 AM   #3
staceyroo77
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Old 02-15-2010, 07:53 AM   #4
newMama9.08
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I just had a chart like that, and I had EWCCM after my supposed O date and as it turned out, FF was wrong (my LP is never more than 14 days and it said that it was 16). So I'd say that you might have O'd this weekend, but I'd keep BDing until you don't have EWCM

Good luck and
newMama9.08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 07:56 AM   #5
Love4leon
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by newMama9.08 View Post
I just had a chart like that, and I had EWCCM after my supposed O date and as it turned out, FF was wrong (my LP is never more than 14 days and it said that it was 16). So I'd say that you might have O'd this weekend, but I'd keep BDing until you don't have EWCM

Good luck and
I agree- I'd keep BDing
Love4leon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 08:34 AM   #6
MommyKeller0107
Registered Users
seller

I know some people don't like temp adjusters, but if you use the one on FF, what does that do to your chart? I would think it would change it enough to where it isn't so sure that you've O'd.

I think it's possible, but with those higher temps being from sleeping in, you probably haven't yet. As long as you're having fertile looking CM, keep bd'ing! I think O's just around the corner.

L0Ri K

MAMA T0 KADE (1/07)
LEVi (09/10)!

:: & RUBY ♥ ::
MommyKeller0107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 12:36 PM   #7
Ten
Registered Users

My Mood:

I just started charting this month, so I'm no expert at anything, but I like BD'ing so I say keep doing that. Couldn't hurt - might help - and is fun in the meantime!!

*TTC a sticky baby since Jan '15. Hoping DD1 returns to us!*
"Death can't stop True Love - it can only delay it for a while." - The Princess Bride
Ten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 02:22 PM   #8
Currer Bell
Registered Users
Formerly: ma**ie

Thanks ladies! The EWCM is gone, so I guess I already ovulated. Although, if I adjust my temps it says I haven't O'd yet. I think I'll leave it as is and try not to worry about it!