Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-15-2010, 08:09 PM   #61
momneedssupport
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: ATTS: Monday February 15

I've skimmed through the posts. I wish I had time to do persies. It's been a busy, busy day. I'm doing DNA models with twizzlers and marshmallows tomorrow and it has me stressed out!!!! Sophomores are unruly and deaf.....I'm worried.

Feeling okay, but am anxious for this weekend.....testing time. eeek.
Sorry for snow, sick kiddos, AF and all other thing crappy.
I hope to see BFP tomorrow!!!!

Advertisement

Old 02-15-2010, 08:14 PM   #62
corey0902
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Sorry for no persies. My life is falling apart around me and I thought I was getting over the hump and then the clouds opened up and poured down on me again. They are firing everyone at work due to cutbacks. I'm praying that I'm not on their list. As I called my mom to tell her about my boss being fired, she then tells me that she got fired for something she said about her job on facebook. A coworker of hers had a bad day and said she needed to find a new job and my mom replied that she did too. Then another one of her coworkers posted that she would go with them. Well, a nurse at my mom's job (whom she thought she was friends with) printed it out and took it to the head of the practice (my mom worked for an OB-GYN office) and they pulled her in the office today and fired her because of it. They only fired her. Not the other 2 coworkers. They tried to tell her that patients could read what she was writing and it could hurt their business. My mom could not believe it. When she asked if there was anything else contributing to the termination they said no. I don't understand how you can get fired for something you write on the internet on your own time and then not fire everyone involved. I feel so bad for her. I know God has a plan for her but I wish it was on her terms and not theirs. Pity party over now. Thanks for listening.

AFM: AF is 8 days late and no sign of her or a BFP. Not sure where I am. I stopped temping but should resume so I know whats going on. I think all this stress is effecting my cycle and BF probably doesn't help either. Although I've had 2 PPAF.
Old 02-15-2010, 09:17 PM   #63
Julesboch
Registered Users

My Mood:

Good night ladies. I hope tomorrow brings some happiness and your way!
Old 02-15-2010, 09:20 PM   #64
kt~mommy
Registered Users
Formerly: ben***katieh
seller

My Mood:

sorry haven't read the whole thread, just skimming the end:

Quote:
Originally Posted by momneedssupport View Post
I've skimmed through the posts. I wish I had time to do persies. It's been a busy, busy day. I'm doing DNA models with twizzlers and marshmallows tomorrow and it has me stressed out!!!! Sophomores are unruly and deaf.....I'm worried.

Feeling okay, but am anxious for this weekend.....testing time. eeek.
Sorry for snow, sick kiddos, AF and all other thing crappy.
I hope to see BFP tomorrow!!!!
great idea with the candy! that would have perked me up

Quote:
Originally Posted by corey0902 View Post
Sorry for no persies. My life is falling apart around me and I thought I was getting over the hump and then the clouds opened up and poured down on me again. They are firing everyone at work due to cutbacks. I'm praying that I'm not on their list. As I called my mom to tell her about my boss being fired, she then tells me that she got fired for something she said about her job on facebook. A coworker of hers had a bad day and said she needed to find a new job and my mom replied that she did too. Then another one of her coworkers posted that she would go with them. Well, a nurse at my mom's job (whom she thought she was friends with) printed it out and took it to the head of the practice (my mom worked for an OB-GYN office) and they pulled her in the office today and fired her because of it. They only fired her. Not the other 2 coworkers. They tried to tell her that patients could read what she was writing and it could hurt their business. My mom could not believe it. When she asked if there was anything else contributing to the termination they said no. I don't understand how you can get fired for something you write on the internet on your own time and then not fire everyone involved. I feel so bad for her. I know God has a plan for her but I wish it was on her terms and not theirs. Pity party over now. Thanks for listening.

AFM: AF is 8 days late and no sign of her or a BFP. Not sure where I am. I stopped temping but should resume so I know whats going on. I think all this stress is effecting my cycle and BF probably doesn't help either. Although I've had 2 PPAF.
:bighugs: ss for all this stress. i'm with you on the work thing. i had many coworkers get let go in the past 6 months due to finances, thankfully i am still there, but it's huge stress, i totally know where you're coming from totally stinks about your mom. how unfair
Old 02-15-2010, 11:04 PM   #65
Haleybailey
Registered Users
seller

Cyndi- I hope that the kids feel better and you get some sleep tonight!

Ten- I totally feel you on the Big old Tummy...haha I have absolutley NO BUTT! haha but enough tummy, love handles, and boobs to go around! Im scared they are going to be GINORMOUS when I eventually breastfeed. haha

So im CD 6 and just waiting for O time. I explained to SO about charting today. He was so cute! He was wondering why I was taking my temp every morning, and what it meant. He was totally into it! I had my chart out and was explaining that after I ovulate my temps will rise and so on. I was pulling up charts online and showing him what a chart looked like when a mom ended up being pregnant and one where AF shows up. He is so excited! He really wants a baby so bad. He loves to talk about baby names! We talked for a good 30 minutes about boys names, we already have one picked out for a girl!
Haleybailey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 01:07 AM   #66
mommyto2girls
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haleybailey View Post
Cyndi- I hope that the kids feel better and you get some sleep tonight!

Ten- I totally feel you on the Big old Tummy...haha I have absolutley NO BUTT! haha but enough tummy, love handles, and boobs to go around! Im scared they are going to be GINORMOUS when I eventually breastfeed. haha

So im CD 6 and just waiting for O time. I explained to SO about charting today. He was so cute! He was wondering why I was taking my temp every morning, and what it meant. He was totally into it! I had my chart out and was explaining that after I ovulate my temps will rise and so on. I was pulling up charts online and showing him what a chart looked like when a mom ended up being pregnant and one where AF shows up. He is so excited! He really wants a baby so bad. He loves to talk about baby names! We talked for a good 30 minutes about boys names, we already have one picked out for a girl!

aww that is so sweet! glad he's so into it!!