Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-16-2010, 10:04 AM   #1
MyKylie
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Going crazy in 2WW!

all my emotions the last 10 days!

I POAS this AM (which I said I wouldn't) and it was BFN. I have been having weird cramping on and off for over a week. I woke up last night so nauseas I had trouble going back to sleep. At times I feel certain AF is just around the corner, other times I feel certain I'm pg. I am driving myself nuts! I wish I was able to keep my mind off this, but I suppose stalking the TTC board doesn't help, lol. My DH of course is just so nonchalant he drives me nuts, not sharing in my obsessions. Just had to get all this off my chest, no one IRL knows we are trying so I have no one to commiserate with!

Advertisement

K R M
MyKylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 10:09 AM   #2
ashtonsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Going crazy in 2WW!

oh the 2ww is not fun! until you get a BFP! im not a pmsy person but when i get pregnant i have constant pms feeling! my fingers are crossed for you!
Old 02-16-2010, 10:37 AM   #3
attachedmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Right there with ya , mama! Don't have any symptoms yet as I'm only 3dpo...and my DH is SO nonchalant too...it drives me nuts. I talk about it all the time, though, and he's pretty patient...he just listens and replies with how wonderful it would be! Baby dust 2 u!
Old 02-16-2010, 10:53 AM   #4
sassybean
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyKylie View Post
all my emotions the last 10 days!

I POAS this AM (which I said I wouldn't) and it was BFN. I have been having weird cramping on and off for over a week. I woke up last night so nauseas I had trouble going back to sleep. At times I feel certain AF is just around the corner, other times I feel certain I'm pg. I am driving myself nuts! I wish I was able to keep my mind off this, but I suppose stalking the TTC board doesn't help, lol. My DH of course is just so nonchalant he drives me nuts, not sharing in my obsessions. Just had to get all this off my chest, no one IRL knows we are trying so I have no one to commiserate with!
This is me to a T!! How many dpo are you? I was thinking we were the same and that friday was the soonest we could test? Totall feel you mama
*For all the people out there who say "Why buy the cow when the milk is free" here's a little news flash for ya...80% of women today are against marriage, why, because they realize it's not worth buying a whole pig just to get a little sausage!*
sassybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 11:02 AM   #5
MyKylie
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I am thinking I am 9 DPO. I know it's early, hence me feeling crazy, lol. I did get a very faint positive with DS on 10 DPO and I mean FAINT, like I wasn't even sure it was there. I wish I had a brain like a man when it comes to this. Turn one thing off and another on, not like a woman who can worry/think about a million things at once!

K R M
MyKylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 11:48 AM   #6
MadeOfStars
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I also feel hyper-aware of my CD and I think of this stuff every day. I feel like I have to wait all month for one chance at the lottery. I also wish I could just get my mind off of it.
C, wife to T (4-1-06), mama to M (11-18-07), TTC #2
ISO
MadeOfStars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 11:58 AM   #7
themrshunt
Senior Moderator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

Totally with you in the going crazy department. But I took it a step further and actually poas this morning . And I might only be 8 dpo. I started another thread with pictures becasue I thought I saw a second line but who knows. Hope we can all end this madness with a pretty BFP soon.
themrshunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 03:44 PM   #8
sassybean
Registered Users

My Mood:

I hear you ladiess! I just want an answer NOW!! You would think the 2ww would fly by with 2 LO who have sick but I can't get my mind off of it. I think I O'ed on the 9th (?) but I dont chart or temp so I don't know how to know. We dtd on the 9th and I was having EWCM from the 8th to the 10th so I am guessing the 9th was O day! So I could be anywere from 6 to 8 dpo! That really sucks cause I have no idea when to test. Maybe I will just wait for af to show up.....
*For all the people out there who say "Why buy the cow when the milk is free" here's a little news flash for ya...80% of women today are against marriage, why, because they realize it's not worth buying a whole pig just to get a little sausage!*
sassybean is offline   Reply With Quote