Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-09-2006, 06:18 PM   #11
jodi5
Registered Users

Re: Need some spamming.. Mama Pads...

Carrie's are really nice. I test drove a minke pad and it is super soft.

I also have purchased some Danielle's Fancy pads and they seem to fit really well on me. Her website is going to be www.touchofcloth.com It should be up sometime this month. She is momof1 here.

Advertisement

Last edited by jodi5; 06-09-2006 at 06:24 PM.
jodi5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 11:05 PM   #12
ltelly00
Registered Users

Danielle has really nice pads. Now I'm just dying to try minkee pads! Oh the joy of having that next to my parts, almost makes me want my period!
ltelly00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 11:26 PM   #13
dirtdartwife
YouTube Junkie and Thread-Hijacker... watch your threads.
seller

My Mood:

It's a toss up for me between three folks now:

1) Janet from Amaz Padz (someone posted her link above)

2) CarrieMF's Mother and Maiden pags... omGOSH the minky! I was in the co-op we had a few months back and I got one to try out... that stuff is beyond divine!!!! Soft to the point that I find myself petting it ( ).

3) Rythym and Blues on diaperware (http://www.diaperware.com/mooncare/rhythmnblues.htm) I really like the double set of snaps, especially on my heavier pads for my heavy days. I do NOT like to even come close to feeling those suckers shift on those days. kwim?

But I have to admit that since using cloth pads... my cycles have become so regular, I have no cramps, the flow is only heavy on one day and the entire period is three days. I even tried to use the tampons I had left over from before I had gotten pregnant and I seriously could feel cramps coming on almost instantly, I got really dry and I just didn't like it. And before I felt comfortable with the pads on my heavy days, I'd use the sposie pads I had and it just wasn't comfortable. There is a huge difference and you'll be able to tell.

Good luck!!!
Old 06-09-2006, 11:51 PM   #14
jodi5
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltelly00
Danielle has really nice pads. Now I'm just dying to try minkee pads! Oh the joy of having that next to my parts, almost makes me want my period!
LOL!
Old 06-10-2006, 05:45 PM   #15
kkweight
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I second Janet from Amaz Cloth Padz. SHE ROCKS!!!!
I have to tell you about her customer service and work. Its amazing!
I went to disneyland and 3 days before i got my period very unexpectadly. We were staying in a hotel with no wash/drayer so i needed enough pads to get me through 5 days. Well i had enough for one day.lol
So i emailed Janet frantically seeing if she had any instock i could buy. Nope, she didnt have any. So then i was freaking out over the thought of paper.
Well, she made me enough pads to get through my trip!!! In like hours.lol Then she overnighted thme to me, i got them the morning before i left!
So, i went to Disneyland with my period and a bag full of cloth padz.lol It was a ton of fun and walking around with cloth and being on my period didnt even phase me.
So, Janet is awesome! She takes care of her customers and her product is amazing! I started out with 3 MOE pads with PUL backing and they were horrid. I seriously wasnt going to use cloth but then found Janet and now im totally hooked.

kkweight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2006, 06:09 PM   #16
rowynne
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I got some from DS mamas, MamaZ & wanamingomommy
rowynne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2006, 08:18 PM   #17
jodi5
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkweight
I second Janet from Amaz Cloth Padz. SHE ROCKS!!!!
I have to tell you about her customer service and work. Its amazing!
I went to disneyland and 3 days before i got my period very unexpectadly. We were staying in a hotel with no wash/drayer so i needed enough pads to get me through 5 days. Well i had enough for one day.lol
So i emailed Janet frantically seeing if she had any instock i could buy. Nope, she didnt have any. So then i was freaking out over the thought of paper.
Well, she made me enough pads to get through my trip!!! In like hours.lol Then she overnighted thme to me, i got them the morning before i left!
So, i went to Disneyland with my period and a bag full of cloth padz.lol It was a ton of fun and walking around with cloth and being on my period didnt even phase me.
So, Janet is awesome! She takes care of her customers and her product is amazing! I started out with 3 MOE pads with PUL backing and they were horrid. I seriously wasnt going to use cloth but then found Janet and now im totally hooked.

I agree. Janet's service is amazing. The only reason I didn't mention her pads above is that her link was already posted with raves.
Old 06-10-2006, 08:35 PM   #18
hfitz5051
Let the rabbits wear glasses!
seller

My Mood:

Amaz, mother and maiden and Eapoos. I have some Eapoos liners in the fsot forums, since I'm not needing them soon.